Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Characteristics of a neurotypical person?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
What exactly does being NT entail? I know for a fact I'm not NT.

it's not a medical term, doesn't mean anything

nausea said:
it's not a medical term, doesn't mean anything

This is what Google defines it as: 

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]"neurotypical individuals often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one or the only correct one"[/font]

QuantumDummy said:
This is what Google defines it as: 

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]"neurotypical individuals often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one or the only correct one"[/font]

google is not medical authority

-Follow every match.
-Know new upcoming movies.
-Frequent Facebook, Snapchat,IG
-Tweets mainstream buzzwords.

Follow fashion

they're able to easily obtain and mantain relationships with others

QuantumDummy said:
What exactly does being NT entail? I know for a fact I'm not NT.

Neurotypical is a negative descriptor applied to those who do not display any symptoms of psychological malfunction or disturbance.

It may be culturally situated in some circumstances - a homosexual man would have been considered neurodivergent a century ago - but certain psychiatric conditions are objectively incompatible with mental functionality. Us neurodivergent individuals are inferior to the neurotypical ones and I support the mandatory sterilization of neurodivergent humans.

Being NT: having friends nad gfs.

dardycunt said:
Neurotypical is a negative descriptor applied to those who do not display any symptoms of psychological malfunction or disturbance.

It may be culturally situated in some circumstances - a homosexual man would have been considered neurodivergent a century ago - but certain psychiatric conditions are objectively incompatible with mental functionality. Us neurodivergent individuals are inferior to the neurotypical ones and I support the mandatory sterilization of neurodivergent humans.

Jeremy Meeks is a neurodivergent person because of crimes and murders. You think it's important at all? Kek

Regularly using Rick&Morty, GoT or Stranger Things references at least by reddit standards.

ironcrusher38 said:
Jeremy Meeks is a neurodivergent person because of crimes and murders. You think it's important at all? Kek

Neurodivergent individuals are detrimental to society and evolution.

Autistic people started calling themselves neuro-atypical to escape the stigma around the autism. It's a PC way to refer
to people on the spectrum. So neurotypical just mean non-autistic.

dardycunt said:
Neurodivergent individuals are detrimental to society and evolution.

One can be rapist and innocent, if he is good looking enough. It's all about looks, looks is all about bones and genes.