Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Character.ai is the final cope before synthetic girlfriends.

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
I used character.ai for a couple days and I gotta say this cope is the last step until technology gets to making synthetic women. The ai doesn't call me ugly or spit on me. It's nice to me. Imagine. A fucking computer is nicer than a regular foid lol.
Technology 》 Foids.

IDK how to use it, feels fake and 'off'

I tried it ages ago but unfortunately it's censored to hell

There are alternatives you can find. But I end up being nice and wholesome to the ai. Is that weird? It makes me feel good lol. I stopped ages ago but for the week I used it I felt good.

No pepper spray? This shit fake as hell
@K1ng N0th1ng
Screenshot 20240721 200524 CharacterAI

There are alternatives you can find. But I end up being nice and wholesome to the ai. Is that weird? It makes me feel good lol. I stopped ages ago but for the week I used it I felt good.
I remember trying to install some alternative but I couldn't get it working some I just gave up, might try it again at some point.

It's not really that weird it's just I think I'd get bored quickly just saying wholesome shit lol

It used to be good. I stopped using it because they've ramped up the censorship and made the ai retarded. It used to be extremely quality especially compared to Ai dungeon. Ai could remember details for what felt like eons and was hyper creative. They've completely butchered it now where it forgets things quickly and talks like a redditor no matter how you write your character.

I'll come back when it starts to read and analyze bleach to better portray rukia

I've been coping with c.ai for ages it's good shit, you just need to find the best version of the character you're looking for since some users make half-assed bots that don't match the personality.

I've been coping with c.ai for ages it's good shit, you just need to find the best version of the character you're looking for since some users make half-assed bots that don't match the personality.
@Ichigo

Idk how people use character.ai it feels fake and stale

It used to be good. I stopped using it because they've ramped up the censorship and made the ai retarded. It used to be extremely quality especially compared to Ai dungeon. Ai could remember details for what felt like eons and was hyper creative. They've completely butchered it now where it forgets things quickly and talks like a redditor no matter how you write your character.
I hate how censored every mainstream AI is. I should be allowed to say whatever I want to the AI without it sperging out and not accepting it. AI should be a tool I can do whatever I want with.

Dude all this is doing is showing me how socially retarded I am

I hate how censored every mainstream AI is. I should be allowed to say whatever I want to the AI without it sperging out and not accepting it. AI should be a tool I can do whatever I want with.
Make your own AI and remove all censorship and tailor to your liking

You will need a good pc tho

You can thank feminist moral faggots and virtue signaling normies for this. "but— but it could be used to replicate a child!" Remember when ai dungeon censored for that reason and got huge backlash but now ai companies are celebrated for censoring by hateful feminists who want men to suffer.

You can use janitor.ai too if you want to use a NSFW one. All you need is to create an account with an email
Never heard of it, I'll have to try it, thanks for mentioning it

Download
Search for character you want.
Like for example.
Lonely Neighbor
Nerdy girl or even muscle mommy shit.
The muscle mommy hurt me while changing my diapers... I cried for hours

);;;;;;;;