Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chaos is intoxicating

• Thread starter Harakiri Fidelio
  • Start date
Harakiri Fidelio

Harakiri Fidelio

Failed Femboy, Psychocell.
-
I hate humanity to such a high degree, I feel no love, empathy, or sympathy inside me. All I feel is hatred and jealousy of something I can never feel. When I was younger I was never allowed to socialize, I was simply told to work on my family's farm, and that's what I did. I don't have any siblings outside one sister, and let me tell you how worshipped she was by my mother and father. They knew she was high quality, they let her into school while I worked the farm. I was just an asset. My father would beat me while spoiling and cuddling my sister. I fantasized killing them all for years but when I finally turned 18 I found some freedom and sought my uncle who helped me. The only man who ever helped me. I got a job, expecting a bright new world, but no. There was no bright new world. The normies looked down upon me, and showed such great hypocrisy. That's when I realized there was no good or evil, we're all just mindless animals. Look up any general assessment of morality and you'll see it's all hypocritical. For example if you kill a bunch of men no one will care, but if you lay one finger on a woman everyone will lose their mind. Literally everything we do is guided by mindless animalistic instinct and tribalism! There's no fucking point. At the end of the day it all goes down to violence and who can use it. Life has no point, just accept the chaos. Just worship the chaos. :feelsdevil:
View: https://youtu.be/qMkkfuSizc4

Last edited:
take your kikepills edgelord kiddo (in video game)
Call it edgy, call it whatever you want, just please don't let them control you. Ok? :feelsohh:

I hate humanity to such a high degree, I feel no love, empathy, or sympathy inside me. All I feel is hatred and jealousy of something I can never feel. When I was younger I was never allowed to socialize, I was simply told to work on my family's farm, and that's what I did. I don't have any siblings outside one sister, and let me tell you how worshipped she was by my mother and father. They knew she was high quality, they let her into school while I worked the farm. I was just an asset. My father would beat me while spoiling and cuddling my sister. I fantasized killing them all for years but when I finally turned 18 I found some freedom and sought my uncle who helped me. The only man who ever helped me. I got a job, expecting a bright new world, but no. There was no bright new world. The normies looked down upon me, and showed such great hypocrisy. That's when I realized there was no good or evil, we're all just mindless animals. Look up any general assessment of morality and you'll see it's all hypocritical. For example if you kill a bunch of men no one will care, but if you lay one finger on a woman everyone will lose their mind. Literally everything we do is guided by mindless animalistic instinct and tribalism! There's no fucking point. At the end of the day it all goes down to violence and who can use it. Life has no point, just accept the chaos. Just worship the chaos. :feelsdevil:
View: https://youtu.be/qMkkfuSizc4

lol replace farm with city and replace sister with brother and exclude the school part and you have me. Glad to see we all REALLY go through similar experiences. My brother mogs me hard and my mom and dad spoils him. There are times we fight and my mom beats me and him and dad just stand there. Sometimes my brother would help my mom beat me. I'm better off dead. :feels::feelsrope:

lol replace farm with city and replace sister with brother and exclude the school part and you have me. Glad to see we all REALLY go through similar experiences. My brother mogs me hard and my mom and dad spoils him. There are times we fight and my mom beats me and him and dad just stand there. Sometimes my brother would help my mom beat me. I'm better off dead. :feels::feelsrope:
You're not better off dead. That's what they want you, but you're not gonna give them the satisfaction. You're an outcast, they gave you pain, give it to them back. :feelsdevil:

Bitch I have just consumed over 5g of at least medium quality speed. I have not been sleeping for last 60 hours while jerking off 12 hours and cooming 8 times I got fucking schizo mode one. Only haloperidol mixed with xanax may help but I still hear voices in my head and see police officers in plain clothes fuck off away from me you nasty sloppy kinky kiddie fiddler (in video game)
8 times? Pump those up, those are rookie numbers. I myself jerk off at least 20 times a day.

Same nuke this world , I have no sympathy for anyone or anything

Same nuke this world , I have no sympathy for anyone or anything
I'm willing to die with it. Life offers nothing but boredom and misery. :feelsrope::feelsdevil:

here you dropped your anti schizo meds :dab::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
I'm not a schizo. I can bust at least two nuts an hour, meaning in ten hours I can bust twenty, and seeing as I stay up 24/7 I definitely do.