Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Changing SMVs Due To Hypergamy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
1950s western civilization and traditional cultures
Estimated SMV in relation to today
sub2 truecel still over
2-4/10 incel had the same SMV as an LTN today could get dates and relationships with ugly foids and could get marriage with a looksmatched virgin foid at a young age
4-5/10 LTN had the same SMV as an MTN today, could get dates and relationships and could get marraige with a lookmatched virgin foid at a young age and even an MTB-HTB if wealthy and status maxxed
5-6/10 MTN had the same SMV as an HTN today could get dates and relationships and could get marriage with a looksmatched virgin foid at a young age and even a HTB or Stacylite if wealthy and status maxxed
6-6.5/10 low to mid HTN had the same SMV as a chadlite today

Is this accurate? Thoughts @PLA1092 and @JayGoptri?

Did you shave?

If you are a 5’11 HTN white man with friends and girls to fuck, you’re an irl chad.

If you are a 5’11 HTN white man with friends and girls to fuck, you’re an irl chad.
Get skin bleaching and that’s you.

No.

Well you know me boyo :feelshehe:

18, will turn 19 in 7 months.

Lol, no.
Take hgh and that mk stuff before its too late man

Take hgh and that mk stuff before its too late man
Nope. I don’t care about getting girls. And I won’t call it giving up cause I never tried in the first place. I just can’t bring myself to it as I don’t want to embarrass myself and face even more rejection. I know I’m ugly and they want nothing to do with me at all.

I think 'dating' your looksmatch was actually possible in the West back then, to be honest; consider how many men had just died, and obviously the state of society overall. :feelshehe:

Nope. I don’t care about getting girls. And I won’t call it giving up cause I never tried in the first place. I just can’t bring myself to it as I don’t want to embarrass myself and face even more rejection. I know I’m ugly and they want nothing to do with me at all.
I don’t understand why you do this to yourself. Maybe it’s an eternal problem.

I think 'dating' your looksmatch was actually possible in the West back then, to be honest; consider how many men had just died, and obviously the state of society overall. :feelshehe:
Did sub4 guys actually make it back then?

I haven’t done anything. I didn’t choose to be born to be unattractive and short.

Eternal?
You just have body dysmorphia.

Nah that’s a meme woman thing
Just ignore that guy he thinks he has seen everyone's pics and doesn't know how to rate properly and focuses on one off features instead of overall.

But you’re a woman because you care about looks
That’s not how it works.
Just ignore that guy he thinks he has seen everyone's pics and doesn't know how to rate properly and focuses on one off features instead of overall.
He saw a meme thread I made with an edited face of me where I was still below average looking and thinks I’m a 6/10 white guy. It was back in June 2021. I was almost 17 when I took the pic and I’m halfway through 18. I’ve changed however am still unattractive.

He saw a meme thread I made with an edited face of me where I was still below average looking and thinks I’m a 6/10 white guy. It was back in June 2021. I was almost 17 when I took the pic and I’m halfway through 18. I’ve changed however am still unattractive.
How exactly did you edit the pic?

That’s not how it works.

@Zer0/∞ showed me your chad pics, you’re brown.

that was over year ago and my skin color changes at times based on weather and lol @ chad
you can’t larp as a white person anymore

I never did. You were the one who called me that lol. I’ve called myself white only while memeing.
High tier normie nonetheless with body dysmorphia.

Do you think it's possible for me to reach LTN?
If you develop a lean v taper physique (150-155 pounds) at 8-10% bodyfat, trim the sides of your hair, fill in your beard or shave, and wear better clothes.

5'11 HTN extremely unlikely, unless chad facial features.