Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting change colors back mods!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
only keep red and pink change ffs. the new colors are fucking with my head!!! :woke: :woke::woke:
ffuuaarrrkk

I like the new ranks but as I've said many times before the 30k rank needs better looping.

Teh change was unexpected

I like the new ranks but as I've said many times before the 30k rank needs better looping.
yeah but look at this
79187F31 B5F7 4F58 8D89 BF7EA32BE2DD

transcendental? those stars are shit tier

I was postmaxxing for days and now my color didn't fucking change because they made my new rank same color as my previous rank in the old system. New colors are literal suifuel. :feelsrope:

only keep red and pink change ffs. the new colors are fucking with my head!!! :woke: :woke::woke:
ffuuaarrrkk
Tbh

This is fucking bullshit, i was so close to red and now I have to wait for another 5k posts after i reach 10k.

What a fucking load man. I even "postmaxxed" to get closer to it then this happens :reeeeee:
well it makes sense, red is cooler than fucking pink
It doesnt even look like the previous pink, i thought it was a new color.

The colours are better now imo. Those horrible piss yellow ranks circa 3-3.5k have been replaced by more aesthetically pleasing shades, while it makes sense to have the red colour as a rank above pink.

Most importantly, the stars and ranks colours now all match, and all the stars are text as opposed to low resolution images - it was so annoying when this wasn't the case.

They won’t change them back