Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chang is real and has perky GF who talks about hentai with him

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

This is suifuel for me why can't I form positive relationships and find delightful people?

Maybe I need to be more delightful myself?

I just want to cry it's like I have nothing to offer.

He's not a chang
if Chang is the oriental Chad, then what is the oriental Brad, Brang?

if so he is Brang

Brang

No. He bangs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Brangs bang white GFs

tbh have still watched less than 1m of this 30m vid tho so I may not understand their relationship too well

just noticing "netorare" in the thumbnail which actually might explain a lot...

betabuxxing for sure :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and she's fucking white chads behind his back :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
if Brang is into NTR it might not be behind his back =/

He has 3 million subscribers on youtube
He's statusmaxxed

He has 3 million subscribers on youtube
He's statusmaxxed
so I started watching more of this

at 1:36 they show a censored cover of a loli fucking a chimp, I think I might've actually read that one (or something similar) years ago, but not familiar enough to remember artist/title or anything

ngl my ideal GF if she hasn't read that stuff should be open to and not look in disgust on anyone who has, since I've looked at that stuff

4:15 he likes vanilla and she hates it - yipes

I mean ... I explore the most extreme variations of tags to test my resolve but I always love vanilla tbh

though as time goes on you find vanilla increasingly hard to believe unless it's loli because how does vanilla sex w/ a roastie who fucked a dozen chads even work?

6:10 is so cringe, a lot of truth going on here - foid is honest about being into masochistic virginity loss to chad, he's stck in gentleman orbiter non-threatening ways about 'could not possibly enjoy if there's blood'

Jesus this guy's attitude (I assume he's in mid 20s) is like looking back a couple decades at my teen attitude, def outgrew it sooner than him

edit: actually foid isn't based she's LARPing she meant men losing virginity and that she doesn't shlick to deflowering, yet another foid liar, you can read the lie on her face as she backpedals to win back BF respect from disgst

Last edited:
9:05 okay Brang is based defender of armpit sex, foid is low-IQ not understanding it, mirin this guy standing up to his foid

They seem to fit, there are other better examples of oofy doofy with his girlfriend. He seems to act like a cliché nice guy and it works, she seems to like way more violent and unusual things compared to him. Mixed reactions. Interesting threading point-esque schlong-flock dredge

They seem to fit, there are other better examples of oofy doofy with his girlfriend. He seems to act like a cliché nice guy and it works, she seems to like way more violent and unusual things compared to him. Mixed reactions. Interesting threading point-esque schlong-flock dredge
just not sure how much of this is genuine, like she wouldn't understand the appeal of armpits or he wouldn't understand why she likes inflation

just not sure how much of this is genuine, like she wouldn't understand the appeal of armpits or he wouldn't understand why she likes inflation
True, not genuine. But on the part about female virginity being lost and blood her reaction to him not liking it seems genuine, her comment about liking male virginity in hentai seems nonsensical and too random, him saying that does not like blood and acting "gentleman" seems to have not pleased her a lot.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WAN TTO BEAT AND RAPE THAT MEAT HOLE SO BADLY FUCKKKKK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is suifuel for me why can't I form positive relationships and find delightful people?

Maybe I need to be more delightful myself?

I just want to cry it's like I have nothing to offer.

so I'm watching the followup vid they put out in Dec 2021 discussing more of this...

(NOBODY WATCH THAT FIT THEY SPOIL THE END OF OREIMO FUCK THOSE NIGGERS TO HELL)

I guess I'm to blame if I never got around to completing s2 of Oreimo despite it finishing in 2013... man I really am nearly a decade behind as a weeaboo

at 2:40 the guy is saying he likes an Oreimo hentai so I thought there was hope for him and he might be edgy (manga is about 17yo bro and 14yo sis with incestuous themes)

but then it turns out to be some "10 years later" normy bullshit where "she's 24o it's okay I can like her now right girlfriend?"

LifeConsulation

This looks vanilla as fuck there's nothing edgy at all about it. This guy is a cuck if he won't at least admit to wanting to fuck the 14yo loli version of Kirino to his girlfriend

Last edited:
This dude is not a chang he has normie tier looks (if that). The reason he can have a cute gf is that he is NT as fuck and statusmaxxed as an anime youtuber and also anime nichemaxxed so he is prime bait for weeby egirls. He's probably wealthy too. I also imagine he simps for her in a big way.

So yeah it's actually an understandable pairing. Another thing to consider is that they are millenials and millenial foids are not quite as slutty and bad as zoomer foids. If the dude was ten years younger I feel like he would struggle much more and probably have to settle for a weeby whale gf.

ngl my ideal GF if she hasn't read that stuff should be open to and not look in disgust on anyone who has, since I've looked at that stuff
Having a gf that accepts you as a lolicon would be pretty cash

not a chang

high tier normie at best.

Having a gf that accepts you as a lolicon would be pretty cash
I think I had one chance at that and I blew persuing it due to my high-inhib and now she's married :(

I was developing negative opinions about her over time but she offered me a kind word online recently (even though I don't think she remembers me) when I commented on our shared loss of pets, so this has me re-evaluating.