Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chang has to settle for fat white roasties

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/16ujafm/my_best_friend_is_ruining_her_mental_health_with/

She is very insecure and also very overweight
The issue is she does match with men who are her type but every time it ends up with them having a fetish for white women or BBW and just want casual sex. She wants a long term relationship. Lately she has been talking to a guy who has been flirting with her and immediately tried to sleep with her on the first date. He has an Instagram account where he follows 1000 white girls and also lied to her on the first date about his age but she still likes him and brought him to her house.

Jfl, this is the average koreaboo. Over for ricecels @mcmoohyun

Spider Man Lol GIF

Lose weight first, ya fat foid!

@Filipinocel You ever consider kpop maxxing for some white landwhale beef flaps?
But my phenotype is not like that of east Asians. Although I still wont settle for mayo land whales despite kpopmaxxing.

Damn landwhales lack any kind of common sense

Christ, even fat ugly females have been harpooned in the vagina by chad. What's the point even existing as a male anymore?

Women can't lose

Brutal that fat landwhales with skin condition can get sex daily while I am 34 and still a virgin despite being wellbuilt.

I hate the hooman sp. Useless garbage crap hope a natural disaster happens.

Lose weight first, ya fat foid!
Whatever you say about Asian women they rarely ever act this entitled. Imagine being a landwhale and a wanting a skinny prettyboy Chang. Absolutely zero awareness:lul::lul::lul: