Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chang Gacha Enjoyer livestreams his suicide.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwfkENWxsY

He was a gacha gamer who played a lot of Girl's Frontline and even made some short animations for his youtube channel which surprisingly got a lot of views. He decided to off himself today but in a way to prevent his livestream video from getting taken down. He said his last goodbyes and told chat that he will be blacking out his stream in case jewtube bans the video for showing a gun on a live stream, but he said that he will keep the audio on just to prove that he shot himself and set a timer for the stream to end. In the end you can hear the loud gunshot, followed by blood spilling out and banging on his room door.

Brutal, Was he blackpilled?

that's actually fuckin brutal

sadly over :feelsbadman:

View attachment 742326

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwfkENWxsY

He was a gacha gamer who played a lot of Girl's Frontline and even made some short animations for his youtube channel which surprisingly got a lot of views. He decided to off himself today but in a way to prevent his livestream video from getting taken down. He said his last goodbyes and told chat that he will be blacking out his stream in case jewtube bans the video for showing a gun on a live stream, but he said that he will keep the audio on just to prove that he shot himself and set a timer for the stream to end. In the end you can hear the loud gunshot, followed by blood spilling out and banging on his room door.

Gorefuel

Brutal, Was he blackpilled?
I would say that he was redpilled to some extent

But eventually something happened along the way (I think this could be the reason why he killed himself)

I would say that he was redpilled to some extent

But eventually something happened along the way (I think this could be the reason why he killed himself)

He was even discussing about the guns he wanted to get. I think one of these guns he offed himself with.

Poor guy. Rip.

rip, I hope he’s in a better place and that his family have some closure and support over what happened :f:

Last edited:
This rice-cel was driven to suicide due to a sexless existence and being treated like trash by society.

Meanwhile his noodlewhore looksmatch just sucked her 3rd white chad cock for the day and will later hit the nightclub with her many friends.

Nobody cares about the lives of low value males. We are seen as disposable worker drones and treated like worthless garbage, and then people wonder why so many men are either killing themselves or withdrawing from society and becoming mentally ill shut-in/NEET hermits

What has drived him to kill himself? Was it because of Gacha?

What has drived him to kill himself? Was it because of Gacha?

1682314785623-png.742331

This was his cry for help. No one listened. I can't understand what he's saying but I know that he was facing issues around that time.

Holy shit the blood leaking from his head sounds like a running sink :fuk: also his brother and mom asking if he’s ok :cryfeels:

Why didn’t he go Saint Cho though :feelswhat: nigga had a shotgun he coulda made a name for himself besides what he got from doing faggy anime bullshit

hope this poor guy is in a better place now

Why didn’t he go Saint Cho though :feelswhat: nigga had a shotgun he coulda made a name for himself besides what he got from doing faggy anime bullshit

Exactly, if he had made a bettER CHOice instead by doing target practice with his gun before killing himself, I’d have respect for him and he would be hailed as a saint on this forum

Instead he just killed himself without doing anything intEResting beforehand. Because of that, this losER will be forgotten by tomorrow when he could’ve left behind a legacy and been forevER immortalised in our community

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service

anyone got it saved?

anyone got it saved?
You don't see anything. It goes black and you hear the bang of his gun followed by the sound of blood flowing that sounds like a fountain. That's all you missed.

He should have played genshin impact

New link to the video ? Old one got deleted

New link to the video ? Old one got deleted
No Genshits Impact for your face buddy boy

anyone got it saved?
He should have played genshin impact
Sorry I kept you all waiting. I had to archive it since jewtube took it down.

Maybe 2D waifus aren't as good of a cope as i thought...

He went to go ER on demiurge.

RIP. He shouldn't have turned the camera off though, the video was getting banned either way. Poor guy though, this is what the world drives us to.
This rice-cel was driven to suicide due to a sexless existence and being treated like trash by society.

Meanwhile his noodlewhore looksmatch just sucked her 3rd white chad cock for the day and will later hit the nightclub with her many friends.

Nobody cares about the lives of low value males. We are seen as disposable worker drones and treated like worthless garbage, and then people wonder why so many men are either killing themselves or withdrawing from society and becoming mentally ill shut-in/NEET hermits
:yes: :yes: :yes:

He shouldn't have put a blank black screen on the screen. I would have preferred to see what happened to him
Man, just the noise of the shot, his blood pouring, and his family checking on him shook me. I wasn't as desensitized as I thought. Fucking brutal.

this is why being MGTOW like me is the best option

sentient females will harm you even if you become a 6'11 gigachad, it's better to stay away from them
Most men aren't MGTOW but MSTOW (men sent their own way). They'll label themselves as MGTOW although they never had a realtionship before, according to the motto: "You can't fire me, i quit"

Most men aren't MGTOW but MSTOW (men sent their own way). They'll label themselves as MGTOW although they never had a realtionship before, according to the motto: "You can't fire me, i quit"
you can't be incel if you are mgtow:

"The Donnelly Study defined incels as adults who fail to find a sexual partner for six months or more without choosing so."
"'Involuntarily celibate' is a valid academic sociological term popularized in the Donnelly study. In the study, an involuntary celibate is a person who would like to have a "willing" partner to have sex with, but cannot find one for six months or more."
if you wouldn't like to have a willing partner to have sex, you are not an incel, you are mgtow as you can see above
"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel, an abbreviation of "involuntary celibate"[1]) is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
if you don't desire to have a partner, you can't be incel as you can see above

Man, just the noise of the shot, his blood pouring, and his family checking on him shook me. I wasn't as desensitized as I thought. Fucking brutal.
I have seen so many vile shit online that this doesn't even tickle me anymore. During that time I also realized that morbid curiosity is not always good. There are some shit that is best to be left alone and never seen.

or maybe i'm just non-sentientfemaleandroidrobotsexual

Is he the one who terrorised 4chan with this image?

this is why being MGTOW like me is the best option
This, also Not trying to start anything but I have a little bit of a hunch just a little one thinking that this is fake?