Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Champions league Finale Thread!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Who are you going to bet on?
Who do you think will win?
I'm for liverpool tbh

Ararat Yerevan

Warriors in 5

Should be a good game. Wouldn't be surprised if it starts slowly though - both teams haven't played for nearly three weeks and it's not easy to get back up to the level required.

It's very hard to call. If Liverpool can get close to the level at which they played in the semi, it's hard to see past them, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham nick it.

Hopefully there'll be a better atmosphere than there was at the Europa League final. I felt like I was watching a pre-season friendly, not a major European final.

dont watch premiere league anymore

Dont watch football Im a outoftheloopcel

I want Liverpool yo get cucked

The two managers who get the most shit for not winning anything with their current clubs are going head to head. Should be an interesting match because this year's champion's league has been more exciting than usual.

Penalty 1 minute in JFL

just cage if Jordan Henderson gets his hands on that trophy as captain

Fairly pedestrian pace so far. Both teams most likely struggling with a combination of the heat and not having played for the best part of three weeks.

Madness from Sissoko at the penalty. Don't know what he was thinking with his arm in a position like that.

he aimed for his arm i think, gamey but fair

how does sissoko still exist?

only sport I watch is chess

only sport I watch is chess
Chess is the most low t sport
I've got a few bets going on, but i don't care much about what's happening, as I am a matched better (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matched_betting )
Nice avi bro

Pretty boring UCL final from a neutral's perspective tbh

neither of the teams deserved to win. Fenerbahçe deserved it

what a fucking scam, honestly. meme match

Well, the showpiece didn't exactly live up to what preceded it. There were some fantastic games in this year's competition, but the final proved to be an anti-climax. Fair play to Liverpool, though - a fantastic team, even if they didn't show it tonight.