Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ChameleonPill] Its over time, time to go home lads. Chameleon pill kills me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Chameleon

Which means he can give the best oral, keep in mind the vagina is only 4 inches deep. Which means he has more length than your penis, a sharper tounge to inflict more pain(because femoids love being killed) also scaly skin which can be used a vibrator. Or pussy rub shall I say.
His tounge is also long enough to enter the vagina and touch the clit. Double stimulation which is harder for men since its hard to multitask during sex as they are so focused on one thing.

Why do femoids choose a chameleon over us?
1.Reusable, if the other one gets lost in your pussy you can get a new one.
2. You can force it to have sex, no "headaches".
3. They have no emotions towards you.
4.They blend in with your skin which can mimic chads cock.

Argonianpill shouted me apart.
Argonian

I can imagine him banging my wife when i'm out fighting dragons tbh.
You can just tell his dick has spikes. Femoids love this, it ruins their insides. THEY WANT INTERNAL BLEEDING. Chameleon pill is brutal tbh

You can just tell his dick has spikes. Femoids love this, it ruins their insides. THEY WANT INTERNAL BLEEDING. Chameleon pill is brutal tbh
It never began for dragonborncels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: