Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chair recommendations for long LDAR sessions

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Looking for a nice office chair to LDAR in

Will need to be with a high back (I'm 6'2 and want to be able to lean my head against it comfortably so that I don't have to support the weight of it with my neck muscles), and good ergonomics so that my back doesn't hurt

Any recommendations?

Just get a big one.

Get a 10 foot chair.

buy a executive chair, it's the same as a gamer chair, but half the price

Get a sofa that covers your room.

I've been using a small RH chair without neck support for 5 years. Paid 600$ for it. I hate those racing car bed chairs.

Mine is old and rusted, I can't even adjust the height of it anymore.

Check Ikea Marcus if you have Ikea nearby - very nice chair for the price, surprisingly much better irl than on pics. I wish I has money to buy it tho.

Pewdiepie chair tbh

Found this free chair outside someone's house. It's worn down, but I don't give a fuck, it's comfy as hell.
2019-03-02.jpg

It mogs my previous chair in comfort.
2019-03-04.jpg

I got this chair at staples for $120. As someone who has spent years rotting, it is well worth the investment. A shitty chair will fuck up your back, and will ruin the rotting experience. I also got the protection plan. My chair ended up wearing out due to constant use. Thankfully, my protection plan hadn't expired, and I was able to replace every part on the chair for free :feelsokman:

Get a 10 foot chair.
I had a huge chair before my mom made me get rid of it. :feelsbadman: I ended up giving it to my friend
brobdingnagian-sports-chair-xl.jpg

I ordered a gaming chair off Amazon for $80 and it works great. I saw the same one at Office Depot/Staples and it was $300

I ordered a gaming chair off Amazon for $80 and it works great. I saw the same one at Office Depot/Staples and it was $300
I remember the OG gaming chairs with speakers.
217d9d7d-08f0-4029-b997-9e81e8e0bf89_1.b1cfd4700b4f396a408d44cff44599d9.jpeg

I've always wanted to get one
Same, but it wasn't a priority on my wishlist. I always used to sit on the floor while gaming. No wonder i'm incel! :woke:

Same, but it wasn't a priority on my wishlist. I always used to sit on the floor while gaming. No wonder i'm incel! :woke:

I used to always stand up, I hated the feeling of the TV not being very close

Found this free chair outside someone's house. It's worn down, but I don't give a fuck, it's comfy as hell.
2019-03-02.jpg

It mogs my previous chair in comfort.
2019-03-04.jpg

I got this chair at staples for $120. As someone who has spent years rotting, it is well worth the investment. A shitty chair will fuck up your back, and will ruin the rotting experience. I also got the protection plan. My chair ended up wearing out due to constant use. Thankfully, my protection plan hadn't expired, and I was able to replace every part on the chair for free :feelsokman:

I had a huge chair before my mom made me get rid of it. :feelsbadman: I ended up giving it to my friend
brobdingnagian-sports-chair-xl.jpg

Wow lucky find man

The chair you showed looks pretty short though. Wouldnt be able to lean my head agaist the back and I hate having to support the weight of my head using my weak neck muscles

Wow lucky find man

The chair you showed looks pretty short though. Wouldnt be able to lean my head agaist the back and I hate having to support the weight of my head using my weak neck muscles
Are you referring to the one I got at staples? Yeah, it's shorter than the one I found on the sidewalk. That's why I prefer the free one.

None get this for posture my friend

Attachments

• exercise-ball-85cm-6.jpg
    exercise-ball-85cm-6.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32