Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chai, best hot drink out there.

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
Chai is simply the best drink to have at any time during your day. For those who don't know chai is basically a indian blend tea with milk. Just look at this.

Chaaa

It tastes spicy and sweet. Just perfect. :cool:
I like to put a little cinnamoon at the top, i need to try it with bourbon or spiced rum still.
When i'm out of my indian blend i mix black tea with milk, not as good tho.

I find that it's a bit heavy on the cinnamon. other then that, not that bad of a tea. pretty good, would agree

I only like water and cocoa milk

tastes line pine trees fuck chai :feelspuke:

Wanna see my soylent collection

Isn't that like astronaut food? Don't people get sick of drinking this shit everyday? I don't know if i could drop hamburguers for this.

Isn't that like astronaut food? Don't people get sick of drinking this shit everyday? I don't know if i could drop hamburguers for this.
Soylent is a way of life, fakecel cuck if you have the energy to chew solid foods down

Soylent is a way of life, fakecel cuck if you have the energy to chew solid foods down

Never tried tbh. i'll still chew burguers down while i have teeth. Just ate one now for lunch.

Indian Chai is basically a knock off version of the arabic Shahi chai.

Ever tried sahlep?

I prefer Soylent.

It's gross, ngl.

I love tea, I’m gonna drink some when I get home from my wagie.

No i haven't, is it good?
Depends. I like how thick it is. It's essentially the same as chai, but with starch instead of tea and only sugar, ginger and cinnamon as basic recipe. I am not good at making chai tbh, so I make this. :feelshaha:

:feelsohgod: So let me get this straight... you're telling me you DON'T just drink Guarana energy drinks straight from the can 24/7 like comic book guy from the Simpsons?

It's like the stereotypes about inkels are just dumb lazy stereotypes...

Depends. I like how thick it is. It's essentially the same as chai, but with starch instead of tea and only sugar, ginger and cinnamon as basic recipe. I am not good at making chai tbh, so I make this. :feelshaha:

Have to try this still, when i drink chai it quenches my thirst, this sahlep drink sounds like i need to drink water afterwards.

I though vanilla latte was the incel official drink.

Have to try this still, when i drink chai it quenches my thirst, this sahlep drink sounds like i need to drink water afterwards.
Oh, it also has milk, I forgot