Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads time is now

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
If chad was born earlier in time he would have died in combat. Its the opposite for incels. Dying in warfare is their destiny.

tldr. incels are destined to die during war. unlike chad who is destined to live in 21st century

Last edited:
Somehow I doubt the next war is going to be fought with an army of manlets and guys with autism...

Somehow I doubt the next war is going to be fought with an army of manlets and guys with autism...
I see your point. Lets just say wars keep chad from ascending. Incels will never ascend

It is always chad time, never incel time

I see your point. Lets just say wars keep chad from ascending. Incels will never ascend
Chad will just use wartime to fuck everyone's mom/sister/cousin. Let's face it: Chad wins no matter what, because as long as there are women, they will run across minefields to hop on his deck. Doesn't matter if he's the invader or not. :feelsrope:

Somehow I doubt the next war is going to be fought with an army of manlets
1- Only 14%-10% of the population is tall
2- Most wars are fought by manlets, tallfags get assigned to do easier tasks where they are less likely to die while the manlets get thrown right into direct combat on the warfront. The reasoning behind this is that the cost of a manlet's life is low (Heightism), and that tall fags are more exposed in combat due to their larger hitbox, manlets are faster, less exposed, and are better at hiding from the enemy due to their smaller size, so they send the manlets to die.

Last edited:
If chad was born earlier in time he would have died in combat. Its the opposite for incels. Dying in warfare is their destiny.

tldr. incels are destined to die during war. unlike chad who is destined to live in 21st century
JFL if they think that they can recruit me in war, I prefer die than combat for wom*n and ch*ds

as oppossed to the past was also chads time?

1- Only 14%-10% of the population is tall
2- Most wars are fought by manlets, tallfags get assigned to do easier tasks where they are less likely to die while the manlets get thrown right into direct combat on the warfront. The reasoning behind this is that the cost of a manlet's life is low (Heightism), and that tall fags are more exposed in combat due to their larger hitbox, manlets are faster, less exposed, and are better at hiding from the enemy due to their smaller size, so they send the manlets to die.
Brutal.

Im so happy there was no war when i was a kid. Or i'd be dead in battle. Now i can suicide on my own terms and i don't have to be brainwashed by government to do their biddings. Very noice. :feelsLSD: