Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad's sisters are attracted to him and try to introduce him to all her friends, she is proud of being his sister

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
When Chad has a sister, she wants to show him in social media, she wants to hang out with him, she wants to introduce her female friends to him, so they can date Chad. Their friends actively ask for Chad's contact.

I had 4 sisters, not once did they introduce me to their friends. I deeply resent them for that, since I know they think I am ugly.

I hate my life so fucking much. If I was Chad, I would have pounded all my sister's friends. :fuk:

having a sister in of itself is blackpilling, you can see with your own two eyes how much better your life would be if you had XX chromosomes

Yeah I've noticed that too.

I'll sometimes see it on soytok where a girl will show off her chad brother a lot

And they'll take photos for social media too but won't go overboard in the comments for compliments.

Not a Chad. If he was Chad, the sister would fuck him personally.

Fuck them and sell us there used panties

this is actually very true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back