Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads shouldn't be allowed to have sex

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I know I know what you're saying in your head, that foids are the main problem. but in all honesty, frankly to me I think that chads are as equally manipulative and problematic, nothing more nothing less. chads rituals of dating down pumping and dumping is essentially a big fucking problem that is affecting everyone. they're basically giving a platform for foids to apply textbook hypergamy. them being with uglier foids than their looksmatch gives these foids immense confidence boost. the neet part is they don't even stick they just fuck with these foids, manipulate them for fun with their charming personality (like beating the shit out them) and then they disappear, leaving an empty husk of these chad worshipping whores, sore and slowly filling with hate towards men, and which men you ask? not chads ofcourse, but fucking us. yeah. you thought whores will talk shit about the chad experience when they have been enjoying it the moment they got chadstruck. now to make an analogy and put things in perspective: imagine if a stacy fucked you and convinced you that you that you are hot all of a sudden then she leaves you. chances are not that far that you will look down on other foids who are way uglier than her the same way.

Now just to mention more to smear more shit on those bastards: most chads are natural born psychopaths and dark triads. the reason they act like this is because they can afford to. why be nice when you can enjoy manipulating others and always get away with it with your premium genetics membership card? exactly. welcome to the fucking club. that's how good looking people live. you don't need to be nice to anyone.

the thing that may surprise you is: chads are aware to all of this. now im sure that one soy guzzling fag cock worshipper cuck will immediately seethe at this spasming about how chads "dindu nuffin u just mad jelly xD"

big fucking cope. you think those good looking men who have been with more women than you saw in your life while you sit here are so naive to miss this? they know they're fucking around with whores in expense of males lower than them like you and me. chad will never tell you that he has an advantage, but he knows he has advantage. in the same way, chad knows there are males suffering, though he won't tell you he knows. and regarding those males suffering, what he do? he blames it on them and tells them they can be like him, fully knowing they can't and they will never be able to be like him. he also contributes to antagonizing them like the rest of this fucked soy chugging society. in more detail and to be specific, you can read about "people hate incels" thread of that cringe bluefag that I forgot his name,
@sub human :

he sums this specific subject in a good way. (basically, people in power will always antagonize weaker ones, in this context incels, to keep dominating the field in question, the male-female relationship)

you can't beat chad at his game thus you will never be able to stop him and you'll always be antagonized for doing so. oppressed chad is a rising hero to these cucks and whores. but we can limit chad theoretically (because you will never be able to make society go backwards in time with it's values :feelsjuice:) if only society finds a way to stop chad from having casual sex and pumping n dumping, and that is forcing chads to marry. that's one way, chads will not be happy knowing they won't empty gallons of testosterone inside some poor guy's daughter, and whores will be so depressed knowing they won't be used like fucking toilets by chads again. yeah in your dream.

but hey let's just daydream about being those same twisted fucks who hate us to the core deep inside and treat us like shit and continue worshipping them on .org that is sure based and not indifferent to foid worshipping. what do I know :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
chads shouldn't be allowed to exist

chads should be mutilated so as to create a level playing field

you are the guy with the thread that I wanted to mention here:

he also contributes to antagonizing them like the rest of this fucked soy chugging society. in more detail and to be specific, you can read about "people hate incels" thread of that cringe bluefag that I forgot his name, he sums this specific subject in a good way.

btw I was just fucking with you calling you cringe bluefag, that thread of yours was op, I didn't mention it because I was lazy. imagine writing paragraphs as long as this thread only to skip on a simple thread link imbedding :feelsbadman:

chads shouldn't be allowed to exist
this is so true, but fat fucking IT cucks will seethe claiming that without chads you will just be incels having no chance to date in blackpill logic because you will be uglier. these whores and cucks. they suck chad cock so much that they can't imagine a world where chad doesn't exist claiming it is against nature. they are unaware that many species exist in nature where males are literally picked by foids and foids following the same fischerian runaway selection that female-selected species male follow to get picked :feelswhat:

this is so true, but fat fucking IT cucks will seethe claiming that without chads you will just be incels having no chance to date in blackpill logic because you will be uglier. these whores and cucks. they suck chad cock so much that they can't imagine a world where chad doesn't exist claiming it is against nature. they are unaware that many species exist in nature where males are literally picked by foids and foids following the same fischerian runaway selection that female-selected species male follow to get picked :feelswhat:
true

I don't have any problem with chad but with women yeah a lot degenerate creature but it's not his fault if he can get them all he just have to exist genetic lottery and destiny are the real problem :feelsaww:

Normies will be the new chad and so on and so on, there's literally no win as a ugly male. And i mean ugly, no fakecel tier

Normies will be the new chad and so on and so on, there's literally no win as a ugly male. And i mean ugly, no fakecel tier
larping chadlites will tell you "noooo sub8 = over cuz all malez below 8 are equal" lmao

larping chadlites will tell you "noooo sub8 = over cuz all malez below 8 are equal" lmao
They're coping to another dimension, even being 6/10 is miles of diference between being beow-average. That shit about 8> only is only applicable on tinder, if it's because i also doubt that normies don't get sex off tinder.

you are the guy with the thread that I wanted to mention here:

btw I was just fucking with you calling you cringe bluefag, that thread of yours was op, I didn't mention it because I was lazy. imagine writing paragraphs as long as this thread only to skip on a simple thread link imbedding :feelsbadman:
glad somebody appreciates my work xD

Imagine dying for some spoiled whores who wouldn't look twice at you. Slavs are cucks. All the single women that were allowed to reach safe lands should reward the men back home with sex for their service in the war.

The problem isn't Chad or foids. Their current behavior is partly a product of its time. The problem is the system. People should have sex and settle down with their lookmatches.

The problem isn't Chad or foids. Their current behavior is partly a product of its time. The problem is the system. People should have sex and settle down with their lookmatches.
I agree. the main problem is the genetic determination system and genetics ofcourse. looking back at the thread I realize there is 0 cope, as they were just linguistic issues as I am completely aware that genetics and nature is the main problem. "chads or foids being the main problem" should've been just replaced with "which is more hated" "which human factor should we consider more" or something like that. but ofcourse, nonnativeenglishpill is PROOTEL :feelsaww::blackpill:

Whoa N---- Do You Really Expect Me To Read All That S--- By You | tl;dr |  Know Your Meme