Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chads need to be bluepilled

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
If Chad is bluepilled, there's a possibility that he'll fall in love with a femcel-tier foid because of her "personality", while obviously she'll be with him for his looks. If those two have kids together, they'll end being normie-tier at best, which will be incel in a few decades. If Chad is blackpilled on the other hand, then he'll exclusively go after Stacies and if he reproduces with one of them, then their kids will end being moggers, which will make our lives harder. The less moggers in the world the better. This is why I've stopped being upset about seeing tallfag and midget foid couples for example because I know that their kids have a higher chance of being manlets:smonk:.

We need to stop spreading the Blackpill. Chads are slowly getting caught on them.. It's probably too late to gatekeep it now.

All chads are bluepilled. There’s no such thing as a blackpilled sexhaver normie, or a blackpilled chad, or a blackpilled female.

We need to stop spreading the Blackpill. Chads are slowly getting caught on them.. It's probably too late to gatekeep it now.
I don't think most Chads even about the pills or the incelosphere. They just live where life takes him.

All chads are bluepilled. There’s no such thing as a blackpilled sexhaver normie, or a blackpilled chad, or a blackpilled female.
Looksmax.org, @Rhaast, @Moeggels, active users here who I'll not mention.

Be chad or die

Looksmax.org, @Rhaast, @Moeggels, active users here who I'll not mention.
Lmao if you think looksmax.org are “blackpilled”. From what I saw they’re all braindead 16 year old normie sexhavers who believe they are blackpilled because they know “looks are important”. Everyone knows looks matter, the posts there are absolute meme trash and the advice is useless, it’s a terrible site.

Lmao if you think looksmax.org are “blackpilled”. From what I saw they’re all braindead 16 year old normie sexhavers who believe they are blackpilled because they know “looks are important”. Everyone knows looks matter, the posts there are absolute meme trash and the advice is useless, it’s a terrible site.
There are a good chunk of legit Chads there, but you're correct, most users there are coping currycels and normie teens. Most of them still believe in the blackpill regardless of whether they're incel or not.

There are a good chunk of legit Chads there, but you're correct, most users there are coping currycels and normie teens.
I never denied the fact there are chads there. Most likely a small amount of them are chadlite tier, but just like the normie tier users they are bluepilled as hell.

I never denied the fact there are chads there. Most likely a small amount of them are chadlite tier, but just like the normie tier users they are bluepilled as hell.
They're not bluepilled. They're just retarded larping blackpillers.

Bluepilled Chads still go after Stacies the most, just like how bluepilled foids deny their own hypergamy; it's just delusion of their true nature and the brutal reality of the world. :feelsjuice:

If Chad is bluepilled, there's a possibility that he'll fall in love with a femcel-tier foid because of her "personality", while obviously she'll be with him for his looks. If those two have kids together, they'll end being normie-tier at best, which will be incel in a few decades. If Chad is blackpilled on the other hand, then he'll exclusively go after Stacies and if he reproduces with one of them, then their kids will end being moggers, which will make our lives harder. The less moggers in the world the better. This is why I've stopped being upset about seeing tallfag and midget foid couples for example because I know that their kids have a higher chance of being manlets:smonk:.
I just hope he gets divorced raped by a landwhale and he's a broke old balding normie by the end of it fuck him

Bluepilled Chads still go after Stacies the most, just like how bluepilled foids deny their own hypergamy; it's just delusion of their true nature and the brutal reality of the world. :feelsjuice:
More like it's Stacies going after them. It's a race for all foids and first place gets the Chad.

More like it's Stacies going after them. It's a race of all foids and first place gets the Chad.
Regardless, being bluepilled doesn't affect their want for Stacy. :feelsjuice:

Regardless, being bluepilled doesn't affect their want for Stacy. :feelsjuice:
Ideally, every man wants Stacy, but we need to be realistic about our standards, and getting affection from a foid is more important to most men than how the foid looks.

Last edited:
Ideally, every man wants Stacy, but we need to be realistic about our standards
Talking about Chad, your original point we that a bluepilled one wouldn't want Stacy only if he could get them, the effect being minimal enough as mogging mothers often make incels as well judging by posts here, but I agree on you with that more incels would ultimately lead to a better future than the status quo. :society:

it will be better if they are blackpilled.
if people like us don't reproduce anymore then next generations will probably suffer less from being incels but NO these short ugly foids needs to keep the suffering.

it will be better if they are blackpilled.
if people like us don't reproduce anymore then next generations will probably suffer less from being incels but NO these short ugly foids needs to keep the suffering.
That doesn't change anything. Humans are continually trying to evolve, so even if only Chads and Stacies reproduce, the standards will only become much higher. The current Chads will become incels, gigachads will just be normies, and terachads will be Chads.

That doesn't change anything. Humans are continually trying to evolve, so even if only Chads and Stacies reproduce, the standards will only become much higher. The current Chads will become incels, gigachads will just be normies, and terachads will be Chads.
that's a very high standard

Real chads are busy fucking
They dont care these inceloshpere shits