Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads live forever

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
This guy is 52 years old. This is what your ugly 20-something norwooding ass is competing with when you get older. If you thought you were just a late bloomer, get that thought out of your head now.

13767662 1164126923666909 274520967 n

https://www.instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey/

what race is that thing?

Maybe I don't really wanna know

13BE43EE F1CE 4E0A 911B 41BFCD7BCBE4

Meanwhile this is what aging normies do.

No way he's 52. But fuck that faggot he has such a punchable face

Chang long wang ages like fine wine

he probably lives healthy and has a lot of money so it's quiet obvious isn't it? This is just the beginning of people looking younger than they actually are.

Good genetics diet and lifestyle combined with the best modern pharmaceuticals money and science can acquire. Im no steroids expert but a few members here are so they could probably comment. Im guessing its something like tren because thats what everyone takes nowadays.

Good genetics diet and lifestyle combined with the best modern pharmaceuticals money and science can acquire. Im no steroids expert but a few members here are so they could probably comment. Im guessing its something like tren because thats what everyone takes nowadays.
I know a lot about steroids. Trenbolone is one of the most androgenic steroids available. It's said to grow the face a little bit in terms of masculinity.

The guy in OP's picture is definitely not good looking, definitely not a Chad.

doesnt bother me i already gave up

fuckjing shit my mom just caught me checking out his insta full of body pics

At 52 my father was millionnaire with many assets. I doubt this guy challenges my dad.

If you moneymax and looksmax, nobody is your challenger.

Actually he looks disgusting. And the worst part is he spent some serious time and effort for this.

Wtf and here I am, 19, start balding

I know a lot about steroids. Trenbolone is one of the most androgenic steroids available. It's said to grow the face a little bit in terms of masculinity.

The guy in OP's picture is definitely not good looking, definitely not a Chad.

I thought tren face was because you get absurdly lean on it so the face ends up looking like a holocaust victims but with muscle.

It cost so much money to reach your full physical potential, those with bad genetics are at a detriment. Fuck life, if it costs millionaire money just to be fucking healthy and look good, I'm giving up. The world is rigged, this world is for punishment, there is nothing good here. Death is love, death is the true life.

Nothing new tbh. If I'm ugly now why should I become more attractive as I age? Chads stay Chads and Incels stay Incels, such is the way of life.

I thought tren face was because you get absurdly lean on it so the face ends up looking like a holocaust victims but with muscle.
It may cause some jaw hypertrophy but its facial aesthetic properties come from the fact that it not only burns fat but that it doesn't auromitize its a dry compound (you hold no water on it) it also drys the body out of water

Go to the mirror and look at ur face bitch

U r so ugly even ur mom hate u
Gymcel, don't be like this. How do you know my face? (calling it ugly). Don't be that sure about any aspect in life. Or you will be a loser in everything.(not just girls in general)

Bitch if u were not ugly u would not be here and calling this Asian guy ugly he has pounded 100x more pussy than
u r so ugly u can't even post a image of u r face

Low doses of HGH.

fuckjing shit my mom just caught me checking out his insta full of body pics
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Over for you. What do you plan to get caught at next?

I wouldn't punch him... He would most likely fucking kill you
Im 6'2" 240 lb steroidcel raging all the time the fuck is that four eyed faggot fuck gonna do to me LOL
Those black rimmed glasses :feelsree::feelsree:
I'd love punch him in the face so hard his glasses break into his eyes and cuts his eyes so he then goes blind fuckin four eyed faggot cocksucker

Im 6'2" 240 lb steroidcel raging all the time the fuck is that four eyed faggot fuck gonna do to me LOL

I'd love punch him in the face so hard his glasses break into his eyes and cuts his eyes so he then goes blind fuckin four eyed faggot cocksucker
I’m beginning to suspect you don’t care for the man pictured.

I wish nothing but a slow painful death for that faggot