Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads I’ve had sex with are giving away my contact details to their friends to ask for sex too

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/146shpz/men_ive_had_sex_with_are_giving_away_my_contact/

I used to go onto a forum-type platform to meet some strangers for sex (yes I know it’s fucking stupid of me). It was how I ended up getting very violently raped by a guy twice my age. Immediately after that, it just became a constant quick revolving door of men I met. I understand if you think that I shouldn’t have wh-red around after being raped.

We have a new nickname for holes: revolving door :lul::lul::lul:

Daily reminder this is what they mean when they claim they've been "raped" :feelshaha:

I got gangbanged by a dozen men violently but one of those guys wasn't Chad! I was raped! :foidSoy:

Only chads have sex
us incels will be accused of sexual harassment if we even look at a foid

Any bitch who writes TW RAPE deserves a very nice raping and beating and then perhaps death afterwards.

“I used to go onto a forum-type platform to meet some strangers for sex (yes I know it’s fucking stupid of me). It was how I ended up getting very violently raped by a guy twice my age.“

too bad she wasnt killed after she was raped

“I used to go onto a forum-type platform to meet some strangers for sex (yes I know it’s fucking stupid of me). It was how I ended up getting very violently raped by a guy twice my age.“

too bad she wasnt killed after she was raped
She wasn't raped. The guy wasn't as attractive enough as she wanted when she met him, but had sex with him anyway and then decided to gain some attention after the fact.

Remember, rape is unwanted sex. She wants sex with chad. Therefore, sex with chad is never rape.

I got gangbanged by a dozen men violently but one of those guys wasn't Chad! I was raped! :foidSoy:
Hole logic that Knights of the Soy will defend until death.

Her pussy is a trap door with no way out because you'll become a betabux for her if you 'knock her up'

Imagine how much different cum were in her holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back