Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel chads have it so easy. my bumble catfish results are pure suicidefuel.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so after 4 months using my real pics i got 7 matches. all fat or ugly af (1-2/10) and only 2 sent message (in bumble you cant send a message first, only the whore.)
so i said fuk it lets try catfishing.. downloaded some fake gps, opened new facebook with some random chad pics.

1 hour after i opened the account every swipe was a match. some were model tier and some were ugly cunts that would rope if they would be a man.
i just swiped like 50 matches and went to sleep. in the morning TONS of messages and ofcourse every swipe is a match.
i got numbers SO EASY and got dates SO EASY to "my apartment". so if i was a chad, those whores would just come to my apartment, let me fuck and go home.
i swiped right on all the whores cuz i wasnt even looking so i blocked all the ugly/fat womens that sent me a message so only talked to at least 7/10. most were 9/10.
when the date time arrived i just blocked them.

some pics:

7.5/10 whore sent me a booty call. just like that, if i was a chad (and if i saw this on time lol) i would just fuck her. JUST LIKE THAT

cringy 8/10 currywhore

legit 10/10 whore. managed to set up a "date" with her at my apt but thats my latest screenshot from her

got a date with a 8/10 whore with only 4 messages.

tattoo whore with a cat sent a selfie after 3 messages. i NEVER got a selfie from a women.

this one was desperate for a dick. sent multiple pics and booty calls

pot head 8/10 teaser

the worst thing was UGLY 1/10 womens that sent me a message. i used a pure 10/10 chad pics. WTF DO YOU THINK? WHY YOU SEND A MESSAGE? just disgusting. even those beasts think they deserve a chad.
pics for example of said 1/10:
WHY TAKE A PIC WITH A HOT FRIEND WHERE YOURE UGLY AF. trying to trick people

giphy.gif

some other numbers from 7/10+

IT IS OVER

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Those girls are all 3-4s

Fuck this world. Life is like hell for us and nobody bats an eye.

Those girls are all 3-4s
theres 3 ugly girls that i said were ugly. wanted to show that even girls like that thinks they deserve a chad. the rest are 7/10+.

theres 3 ugly girls that i said were ugly. wanted to show that even girls like that thinks they deserve a chad. the rest are 7/10+.
Sorry didn’t read it right

I really wish I would just fucking die. All those lucky bastards out there with cancer and shit, and here I am perfectly healthy. If there is a good he is the worst of all dicks

which chad did you use?

Not that good looking girls tbh , jfl when u call them 7/10 , that incels . Me shit rating system :lul:

which chad did you use?
just some random semi pro bodybuilder i found on insta
Not that good looking girls tbh , jfl when u call them 7/10 , that incels . Me shit rating system :lul:
like i said - theres 3 ugly girls that i said were ugly. wanted to show that even girls like that thinks they deserve a chad.
the rest are 7/10+. i looked on all the pics and in the full size.

You are coping.

All those girls you think are 7/10 are no more than a 4-5 out of 10.

Also, you sound like a cuck when you talk to them, as if you'll ever have them.

Look at my tinder experiments to know how to talk to cucks and toasties.

Just be yourself theory fails as usual.

And you guys ultimately want to settle and love these creatures?
JFL

Ok but what picture did you use to catfish???

You are coping.

ONCE AGAIN like i said - theres 3 ugly girls that i said were ugly. wanted to show that even girls like that thinks they deserve a chad.
the rest are 7/10+. i looked on all the pics and in the full size. if you decide theyre 4-5/10 from the little pic then youre an idiot.
they were AT LEAST like this:
3a2c4e5f741d9d690398581d77334354.jpg

and i didnt even thought about what im saying to them thats the point ... just pointless messages without thinking and still got numbers and dates. thats the point ffs.

You are coping.

At least he proves Chad can talk like a cuck and get away with it.

Mfw
33098 875f673d890db183616573855de6bb41

ONCE AGAIN like i said - theres 3 ugly girls that i said were ugly. wanted to show that even girls like that thinks they deserve a chad.
the rest are 7/10+. i looked on all the pics and in the full size. if you decide theyre 4-5/10 from the little pic then youre an idiot.
they were AT LEAST like this:
3a2c4e5f741d9d690398581d77334354.jpg

Damn, the White halo on this site (and the thin halo that foids get just by not being outright disgusting) is off the charts.

That sour-faced dame is about a 4 facially. If would be more evident in a bedroom selfie w/o fakeup. That's about as good as it's possible for that foid to look and she's still nothing stunning.

Damn, the White halo on this site (and the thin halo that foids get just by not being outright disgusting) is off the charts.

That sour-faced dame is about a 4 facially. If would be more evident in a bedroom selfie w/o fakeup. That's about as good as it's possible for that foid to look and she's still nothing stunning.
tenor.gif

Ah God ı hate it.ı'm using tinder for a whole year and ı ı got zero matches.ı would go crazy if ı got messages and matches like this chad do.this is so unfair we gotta rope cuz we have zero chance just fuck it up ı hate to being alive no women gives a fuck about me
ı never had sex in my whole fucking life and this chad can have sex multiple times per day with every other women.it is really over,ı just want to rope but only thing ı care about is my familia if they weren't ı would rope already

İmagine if ı try to get a girl's number.they would call the police and get arrested me right there and even scream and call people to lynch me. God ı hate women ı fucking hate them and ı fucking hate myself
This post really drive me crazy.ı hate to see talkings between women and chads. ı really fucking hate this world ı want to rope tonight

İmagine if ı try to get a girl's number.they would call the police and get arrested me right there and even scream and call people to lynch me. God ı hate women ı fucking hate them and ı fucking hate myself
This post really drive me crazy.ı hate to see talkings between women and chads. ı really fucking hate this world ı want to rope tonight
thats what killed me.
i never got a selfie from a women.
i never got a phone number from a women.
i never got a date with a women.
and just with chad pics i got all of this, from hot girls and without any effort.
couple of years ago a chad friend told me that if he wants he can smash 2 different girls every day and i laughed at him. now i know how wrong i was...

so after 4 months using my real pics i got 7 matches. all fat or ugly af (1-2/10) and only 2 sent message (in bumble you cant send a message first, only the whore.)
so i said fuk it lets try catfishing.. downloaded some fake gps, opened new facebook with some random chad pics.

1 hour after i opened the account every swipe was a match. some were model tier and some were ugly cunts that would rope if they would be a man.
i just swiped like 50 matches and went to sleep. in the morning TONS of messages and ofcourse every swipe is a match.
i got numbers SO EASY and got dates SO EASY to "my apartment". so if i was a chad, those whores would just come to my apartment, let me fuck and go home.
i swiped right on all the whores cuz i wasnt even looking so i blocked all the ugly/fat womens that sent me a message so only talked to at least 7/10. most were 9/10.
when the date time arrived i just blocked them.

some pics:

7.5/10 whore sent me a booty call. just like that, if i was a chad (and if i saw this on time lol) i would just fuck her. JUST LIKE THAT
View attachment 37032

cringy 8/10 currywhore
View attachment 37033

legit 10/10 whore. managed to set up a "date" with her at my apt but thats my latest screenshot from her

View attachment 37034

got a date with a 8/10 whore with only 4 messages.
View attachment 37035

View attachment 37036

tattoo whore with a cat sent a selfie after 3 messages. i NEVER got a selfie from a women.
View attachment 37040

this one was desperate for a dick. sent multiple pics and booty calls
View attachment 37041

View attachment 37044

pot head 8/10 teaser
View attachment 37045

the worst thing was UGLY 1/10 womens that sent me a message. i used a pure 10/10 chad pics. WTF DO YOU THINK? WHY YOU SEND A MESSAGE? just disgusting. even those beasts think they deserve a chad.
pics for example of said 1/10:
WHY TAKE A PIC WITH A HOT FRIEND WHERE YOURE UGLY AF. trying to trick people
View attachment 37049

View attachment 37050

View attachment 37051
View attachment 37055
giphy.gif

some other numbers from 7/10+
View attachment 37052

View attachment 37053

View attachment 37054

IT IS OVER
What pics did you use OP?

they can detect personality on your own pics

JFL at male lives. Men are no more than their 1-10 rating.

Women always have time for Chad. Betabuxx can wait years for a date, Chad fucks the same night of meeting

Holy shit dude! Your personality must have been off the charts! Sick text game too!

Have you thought about writing an ebook on Bumble texting method? I would buy it if so.

Thanks!

i got 1 bumble match and all she wanted was a friend to talk to about college....................................................................................................

mrw;
https://gyazo.com/7abe977296ea789bfd965651a9ec5562
Holy shit dude! Your personality must have been off the charts! Sick text game too!

Have you thought about writing an ebook on Bumble texting method? I would buy it if so.

Thanks!
:feelskek:

Seen dozens of experiments like this and they still have not lost their luster.

1-png.37032

cringy 8/10 currywhore
2-png.37033

You don't know how to rate dude or you're just trolling us.

The first one is 3.5/10 and the second one is 4.5/10 and looks like a prostitute.

The first one is 3.5/10 and the second one is 4.5/10 and looks like a prostitute.
a 3.5 on the top one is too low but what does it matter still wouldnt fuck us

ultimate blackpill = seeing how easy chad has it while you spent years and years trying your hardest to land 1 DATE.. like it was some puzze to be figured out...

haha please kill me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Notice how the fems are being foward and are the ones doing the inviting and making plans..all chad or any normal guy has to do is sit back and not even say 2 or 3 sentences and he gets invited out to do cool shit or just stay at home and get his dick wet WITHOUT ANY EFFORT!!

For Red pill guys and any of that other try hard shit and its already over.foids can smell that shit before you even speak.

This was the most eye opening thing to me after i excepted the black pill..all those years of wasted effort.. I could have forgotten about women and chanelled my energy into something i had a chance of succeeding at.. i never even had a chance chasing fems..0..none, i had a better chance winning the powerball

doesn't matter since all women only want chad

Fuck all of you alls for thinking those skinny foids he matched with are 2/10 ugly cunts. I would die to just cuddle with a chubby whore. What a bunch of fakcel bitches. HONESTLY, why don't you take some normie advice: gym, shower, and work on your personality bro.

Last edited:

i looked at 3-4 pics of each of them and on full size. all you see is a one really tiny tiny tiny pic. so i think i know better.. and ALOT of people here said in other posts that i rate TOO LOW.

How does chad have any time left in the day after fucking all these women?!? I cant even imagine having a life so complete..

Feeling like a normal human must be awesome..

Could you try this and just be as unlikable, cocky and rude as possible ? I just want to see how many of these sluts would still fuck.

Could you try this and just be as unlikable, cocky and rude as possible ? I just want to see how many of these sluts would still fuck.
i did with some but cant find any screenshots
i wrote in my bio for couple of hours "looking for a girl with no gag reflex" (thats why the fat black women sent me her gag reflex message lol)
still tons of messages and easy dates and numbers. said stuff like "when can i see those tits" and mostly got "theheheh lol im free tomorrow thehehehe" or "wow i like mans that are so direct" FUCKING LMAO IF I USED MY REAL PICS YOU WOULD BLOCK ME AND REPORT ME YOU FUCKING WHORE

This makes me feel sad and angry. Why our life sucks?? Why femoid dont give a shit about us? Why this world hate us? Why we cant have a girl? Just one not alot just 1.

:feelsrope:

I HATE EVERYONE AND I HATE MYSELF

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>I don't have a gag reflex

should have made jokes about how fat she is and that she swallows everything

>I don't have a gag reflex

should have made jokes about how fat she is and that she swallows everything
i was busy puking.

You are coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back