Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads give me more suifuel than femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
It's because you're not the same gender as a femoid but you're the same gender as chad so you constantly compare yourself to him and remind yourself that chad has everything while you have nothing
i fucking hate seeing chads kissing femoids outside, i always try to think of a way to destroy their perfect day but i cannot think of anything but flipping him and stacy the bird or screaming at them that they're faggots and retards

if i had a getaway car i'd milkshake/latte them like saint ER did

Last edited:
vehicular CHADslaugher in NFS

It's not one or the other. Both are terrible

Hating one more than the other doesn't change the fact that they are both bad

yeah i hate both but chads just give me more suifuel

Tbf, it’s not they are bad, they are just living their lives and fucking each other like rabbits. They genuinely don’t believe incels exist because it outside their realm of experience.

Tbf, it’s not they are bad, they are just living their lives and fucking each other like rabbits. They genuinely don’t believe incels exist because it outside their realm of experience.
While I agree with your statement it is in my belief they are bad, especially women. Rotten to their core

Based but hypergamy is worse.

Same here. Females aren’t suifuel for me. It’s when I see females with Chads that’s when it’s terrible for me.

It's because you're not the same gender as a femoid but you're the same gender as chad so you constantly compare yourself to him and remind yourself that chad has everything while you have nothing
i fucking hate seeing chads kissing femoids outside, i always try to think of a way to destroy their perfect day but i cannot think of anything but flipping him and stacy the bird or screaming at them that they're faggots and retards

if i had a getaway car i'd milkshake/latte them like saint ER did
One of those things that piss me off a lot it is when i am walking outside and i see fucking tall chadlites crack addicts asking me for money, also they want that i feel sorry for them, i never gave any money to these fuckers, they can go fuck themselves, THEY ARE BORN WITH GOOD LOOKS AND GOT PRIVILEGES JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, THEY SHOULD GIVE MONEY TO ME:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Yep it's incredibly Brutal