Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads beared looks better than mine

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
On thursday my math teacher notice this kid named bryce, bryce is 17, 6ft tall, works out takes protein, he has 6 abs, he is blond, about a month ago he a go he started growing lettong his beared grow, and itseems like he has been shaving it to keep it the same size, the length of the beared he said it took him about a week to grow it, it takes about 3 weeks to grow to the the same length. Incase anyone is wondering thebeared length is when you can still see through it; the skin.
Any ways let me tell this this guy has a blond beared his face looks so good, i remmeber whwb i first saw it, i stared at him, i look creepy and a soy with my beared, as well as ugly; But this guy with his beared he went from a normie face, to pretty boy/chad, not to mention his smile with his beared it is so "hallo effect" btw this guy called a monkey before.
Anyways my math teacher came up to him and started talking about him growing his facial hair, she had a smile on her face.
She never said anything about mine.
I legit envy this guy's height and his beared.
The only that i have that he doesnt is that im still pureblood.

Its over

My beard grows so fucking slow

Chad always wins- water is wet.

Sadly, this merely is the fate of Incels and even nowadays just really any sub-8 guys; life exists merely as a rat-race in which foids enable the top 10% to always succeed and only reward them- stooping lower only out of convenience.

JFL @ woman teacher talking to a 17 year old about his beard. Can you imagine a male teacher talking to a girl student about her looks? It would be instantly seen as creepy.

Read every word

Hair and facial hair gets halo'd like crazy.

Pretty much everything on a guy gets halo'd by face (and height).