Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads are PrettyBoys

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
i know most people know this but Chads are pretty boys. PrettyBoys with high cheekbone definition, Hunter eyes and wavy hair. Sometimes it is curly. These hyper testosterone 6’4 bodybuilder men are ogres NOT CHADS. In fact these ogres usually can only get 45 year old single women who have a deeper voice than them. When you see women in these ogre bodybuilder’s comments it is old Gen X single women. No Stacie’s and no Beckie’s. Beckies and Stacies only want PrettyBoys Chads or Tyrone. Most of these roided gym freaks like Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw, Ronnie Coleman have very awful unimpressive jawlines, bald or had some shitty haircut, bad cheekbones sometimes even a negative canthal tilt. The pretty boy mogs always the pretty boy is and will always be chad. You can never be the prettyboy no matter how much you self improve.

JFL if you didn't go to high school as a pretty boy slayer

Pretty boys are number one. They attract prime foids ranging from their late teens into the 20s and even sometimes 30s as well.

Last edited:
Prime foids like the androgynous/genderless look on guys tbh.

1c299c93367f9476b857f73529db61c9.jpg

Even if there are us incels that are stronger and more muscular than those pretty boys, it just doesn't matter. Definitely more proof of foids caring about the face.

They get the true stacies, the under 20 girls. After that foids looks all worn out.

They get the true stacies, the under 20 girls. After that foids looks all worn out.
Yup
Pretty boys are number one. They attract prime foids ranging from their late teens into the 20s and even sometimes 30s as well.
yup.
Prime foids like the androgynous/genderless look on guys tbh.

1c299c93367f9476b857f73529db61c9.jpg

Even if there are us incels that are stronger and more muscular than those pretty boys, it just doesn't matter. Definitely more proof of foids caring about the face.
muscular and masculine ness in a man is irrelevant to a foid unless they’re pretty boys. Even trad women don’t care about masculine boys they want the pretty boy ones

muscular and masculine ness in a man is irrelevant to a foid unless they’re pretty boys. Even trad women don’t care about masculine boys they want the pretty boy ones
:yes: BRUTAL BLACKPILL, but i guess most normies like to cope.

Women in their 20s even prefer pretty boys.

There some guys that can still be pretty boys well into their 20s, but yeah the pretty boy shit dies when you're in your 30s. You'll hardly ever hear a 30 or 40 something year old pretty boy. Age pill hits everyone.

Other than being Chadsexual, there's also a reason why foids are bisexual. They'd usually somewhat want a guy, that's between being a woman and a man, and that's kind of where pretty boys fall in.

:yes: BRUTAL BLACKPILL, but i guess most normies like to cope.
Even some Incels unironically fall for the masculine = pussy garbage. It’s pathetic because it gives a false delusion that getting muscles and increasing testosterone will get you women when in reality you’ll just look like an ogre. PrettyBoys slaying is the Blackpill because they never needed to do anything to self improve, they were just born like that.
Other than being Chadsexual, there's also a reason why foids are bisexual. They'd usually somewhat want a guy, that's between being a woman and a man, and that's kind of where pretty boys fall in.
Yup.

I think PrettyBoys are usually popular in some circumstances due to their "quirky" and "unique" personality when really it's just another shade of normie. Like "pretty" nerdy boys who like Anime but still get pussy.

This is always a constant, there are acceptable and unacceptable personality traits. Nerds are only popular when they have good social skills or, as stated above, are regarded as "quirky"

They still get to play on easy mode.

I think PrettyBoys are usually popular in some circumstances due to their "quirky" and "unique" personality when really it's just another shade of normie. Like "pretty" nerdy boys who like Anime but still get pussy.

This is always a constant, there are acceptable and unacceptable personality traits. Nerds are only popular when they have good social skills or, as stated above, are regarded as "quirky"

They still get to play on easy mode.
Normies would be the hyper masculine men you see. A hyper masculine does not have sharp cheekbones and perfect jawline. A lot of the time they even tend to have receeding chins and tend to be non NT. The pretty boys has always mogged the hyper masc. The princes back in the day would get the princess now this wasn’t bad because back then hypergamy wasn’t an issue it was looksmatch get looksmatch. The pretty nerdy boys don’t necessarily need acceptable interests of social skills if they’re attractive and non NT they are able to get women.

Normies would be the hyper masculine men you see. A hyper masculine does not have sharp cheekbones and perfect jawline. A lot of the time they even tend to have receeding chins and tend to be non NT. The pretty boys has always mogged the hyper masc. The princes back in the day would get the princess now this wasn’t bad because back then hypergamy wasn’t an issue it was looksmatch get looksmatch. The pretty nerdy boys don’t necessarily need acceptable interests of social skills if they’re attractive and non NT they are able to get women.
I'm not sure I agree, while I think Chads are quite evidently normies, PrettyBoys are still within the "normie" cultural more. Think of it as classes of NPC, you have different classes of characters with different traits, sensibilities, atributes and so on but fundamentally their coding comes from the same source. Overall, they have the same perspectives, because PrettyBoys exert themselves to fit in.

I'm not sure I agree, while I think Chads are quite evidently normies, PrettyBoys are still within the "normie" cultural more. Think of it as classes of NPC, you have different classes of characters with different traits, sensibilities, atributes and so on but fundamentally their coding comes from the same source. Overall, they have the same perspectives, because PrettyBoys exert themselves to fit in.
PrettyBoys don’t exert themselves to fit in? I would disagree with that. Amongst men we tend to view chads differently than women. A woman does not like a hyper masculine man who looks like Giga Chad. I don’t deny that Giga Chad would slay and be a giga chad but the pretty boy will receive just as much if not more women than him. This is because the pretty boy is seen as the most attractive to a woman especially in modern day society.

PrettyBoys don’t exert themselves to fit in? I would disagree with that. Amongst men we tend to view chads differently than women. A woman does not like a hyper masculine man who looks like Giga Chad. I don’t deny that Giga Chad would slay and be a giga chad but the pretty boy will receive just as much if not more women than him. This is because the pretty boy is seen as the most attractive to a woman especially in modern day society.
I said they do exert themselves to fit in, this ties into my overall point that PrettyBoys and Chads should be regarded the same way. I'm not really sure women are different, they all basically think the same way I think to varying degrees. This is also true of PrettyBoys and Chads.

I do think the fundamental difference between Chads and PrettyBoys is Chads are often shallow people at their core. They seek material comforts and sex without any emotional intimacy at all, women like this because they serve as a status and sex symbol.

I said they do exert themselves to fit in, this ties into my overall point that PrettyBoys and Chads should be regarded the same way. I'm not really sure women are different, they all basically think the same way I think to varying degrees. This is also true of PrettyBoys and Chads.

I do think the fundamental difference between Chads and PrettyBoys is Chads are often shallow people at their core. They seek material comforts and sex without any emotional intimacy at all, women like this because they serve as a status and sex symbol.
Interesting ID like to see an example of a chad so I can comprehend your point more. Like who do you think could be considered chad or what features do you think are in a chad that differ from a prettyboy?

Interesting ID like to see an example of a chad so I can comprehend your point more. Like who do you think could be considered chad or what features do you think are in a chad that differ from a prettyboy?
To be honest, I think I'm lost in the contradictions of the point I'm making lmao.

PrettyBoys are also shallow people.

I tend to think of PrettyBoys as average weight, good looks, average height and varied interests.

Chads are people who are an appendage of their parents trust fund, "good looking", have a set of muscles, gym a lot, have had about 15 girlfriends from school, often tanned.

To be honest, I think I'm lost in the contradictions of the point I'm making lmao.

PrettyBoys are also shallow people.

I tend to think of PrettyBoys as average weight, good looks, average height and varied interests.

Chads are people who are an appendage of their parents trust fund, "good looking", have a set of muscles, gym a lot, have had about 15 girlfriends from school, often tanned.
I c. I simply see PrettyBoys by their looks sharp cheekbones, sharp jawline sometimes prey and sometimes Hunter but they never have facial hair. I believe the only difference between a chad and a prettyboy would be the chad has facial hair and has more muscles but under all that he’d be a prettyboy. A lot of people get confused and think gym and muscles is what women want. Women don’t care about muscles and ogres do not get good women. They get 45 year old middle aged women if they aren’t below 5/10 in looks or non NT if they are below 5/10 or non NT not even single moms go after