Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Chads" are nothing but degenerate fuckbois

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
Chads are degenerate fuckbois who have no morality. They are stacy worshippers. They are immoral. They are the cause of the ruining of soyciety & our lives. They should be beheaded

Cope. You would instantly accept the chance to be reborn as :chad:

You would be too, if you had the opportunity.

They’re all going to hell anyway

No shit Sherlock. If you had foids throwing themselves at you, wouldn't you be a degenerate fuckboy as well?

I just finished praising the lord , not to say that’s going to prevent me but at least I’m trying and I’ve been baptized
If you really know the Bible who is Sennacherib?

was the king of the Neo-Assyrian Empire from the death of his father Sargon II in 705 BC to his own death in 681 BC. The second king of the Sargonid dynasty, Sennacherib is one of the most famous Assyrian kingsfor the role he plays in the Hebrew Bible, which describes his campaign in the Levant. Other events of his reign include his destruction of the city of Babylonin 689 BC and his renovation and expansion of the last great Assyrian capital, Nineveh.
Did you google this?

No shit Sherlock. If you had foids throwing themselves at you, wouldn't you be a degenerate fuckboy as well?
Some of us would date a single stacy

Fuckboi? Can you please stop it with the nigger nomenclature...

Oh wait oh shit I just realized @Sennacherib is named after the Assyrian king bruhhhhh