Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are just as guilty as femoids

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
When they dump prime Stacies in highschool and go on a sex spree not only do they validate ugly women enough so that they won't date anyone less than Chadlite, those bastards also drastically reduce the virgin female population for no good reason. When the beta uprising happens, Chads should be punished just as ruthlessly as sluts.

Chads are gulity because they don't share their girls

Fuckboys need to be exterminated for being degenerates right along with skanks.

they are both degenerates

repped. My hatred for them grows stronger everyday.

Yea, but I would have done the same

chads are good people in general, lol

As long as Chads acknowledge that they have unearned privileges and don't date/bang down by more than 1-2 points I have no problem with them. Most don't seem to do either however.

i hate chads just as much as females fuck them all

I agree. They have no reason to fuck ugly and average famoids. They should leave them for us and stop boosting their ego. Ugly sluts are spoiled and narcissistic nowadays because fucktard chads validate them.

The question is, when will the so-called "beta uprising" actually happen? If the moderate right is being overly criticized as "fascist" by the Left, then how can we expect to go past liberal norms?

No one is truly guilty, it's all a game of luck

No one is truly guilty, it's all a game of luck
Luck would result in an even distribution of sex. We have 80/20, so it's clearly not a chance driven game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back