Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are common

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
I’m right both of you are wrong I’m a smart nigger cope and there’s only two rcae s
>Nigger
>Smart

Pick one

And honestly, I think your IQ is well below your races average.

And jfl, i’ve shown countless evidence, both from hundreds of years ago & modern stuff, proving race is very nuanced

Now shut up.

And jfl, i’ve shown countless evidence, both from hundreds of years ago & modern stuff, proving race is very nuanced
We’re talking about the chad thing I’m right to r guy I posted is slaying prime Stacy’s no matter what any of you say

I think your IQ is well below your races average.
I don’t need validation from anyone I think about what I say and I’m always right I see white dudes in packs that look like that all the time and I see them partying with Stacy’s and ik they’re fucking then shut up

Most girls have had several normie boys in the
They only date chads bro what are you talking about , they’re only super nasty for chad especially when they’re young proving that chads are common in white men

They only date chads bro what are you talking about , they’re only super nasty for chad especially when they’re young proving that chads are common in white men
He’s a chad in whites cope
This has already become your guesswork assignment, you deal with it, there is nothing for me to deal with, because I have admitted what it is, instead of giving a typical, opinionated comment. And in it I make it clear that I am castrated in the presence of this normie elite, because I am truecel negative, so there is no surprise to me, there are only distortions that you yourself make.

This has already become your guesswork assignment, you deal with it, there is nothing for me to deal with, because I have admitted what it is, instead of giving a typical, opinionated comment. And in it I make it clear that I am castrated in the presence of this normie elite, because I am truecel negative, so there is no surprise to me, there are only distortions that you yourself make.
Blah blah blah I’m right yall mad :feelsclown:

Well, so your choice was to deal with anger, but directed at me, ok, but Chad here is not me and neither is your post :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelsclown: He’s slaying prime teens so he’s rating doesn’t matter but he’s a chad

HTNs are actually the most common. I see these faggots wherever I go and in groups. Total HTN Death and Total Chad Death.

:feelsclown: He’s slaying prime teens so he’s rating doesn’t matter but he’s a chad

yes, in a negative trash society, a normie or an elite normie can achieve many things, you are just proving the same base, just indirectly aimed at your ego.

People more attractive than us are very common but you don't need to be chad to mog an incel

@nowiff @Friezacel @CircumcisedClown
Legit rating except I think Newmarket should be lower

He is way too reliant on style imo, sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks very low class.