Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are common

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 8072
If you say this isn’t a chad you’re coping , if you’re in school you consistently see white dudes that look like this in group whites truly have super human genetics, they mass birth people with super attractive faces

I question toilet's interests and tastes.

True. I wonder which western country has the least number of chads?

Cope jfl

Chads are not common, the reason the term Chad exists is because of a few outliers who mog 95%+ of men.
He looks autistic as shit. It's as if a looksmaxxer is being photographed and he bites his cheeks + squints.
Ye I was about to say, he looks frauding
Only top 5% can be considered "chad"
If even that, an actual Chad is quite rare.

What’s your rebuttal
The fact if Chad was actually common the term Chad wouldn't exist and/or wouldn't be applied to actual Chad-tier guys, since they would be the average & hence "normies" :feelsjuice:

View attachment 1241707If you say this isn’t a chad you’re coping , if you’re in school you consistently see white dudes that look like this in group whites truly have super human genetics, they mass birth people with super attractive faces
He is handsome but not chad.

People, jaw alone does not make you chad.

over for that guy

Actual chad or chadlite tier guys are very rare

This is not really a chad this is more like a middle to high tier normie and he clearly has some flaws. Chad are the top 5% or so men on the PSL scale and they have very little to no flaws so they are quite rare

He looks autistic as shit. It's as if a looksmaxxer is being photographed and he bites his cheeks + squints.
That is how he looks like to me aswell

If you truly believe these guys aren’t slaying young prime Stacy’s you’re coping in always right rather I’m black or not I know what I’m saying .

Chad are the top 5% or so men on the PSL scale
Yall are over doing it these guys are definitely slaying prime Stacy’s if you say other wise you’re coping .

The fact if Chad was actually common the term Chad wouldn't exist and/or wouldn't be applied to actual Chad-tier guys, since they would be the average & hence "normies" :feelsjuice:
You’re in denial if you believe that guy isn’t able to fuck prime young Stacy’s some you guy are deeply obsessed with the psl scale and not into real life . That guy can fuck any young Stacy he wants

Like 20%-30% of white zoomers I see qualify as Chad, literally all of them hair mog too

He is handsome but not chad.
Bro he’s still able to fuck young prime Stacy’s same with these guys. If you truly believe you need to be in the 5% of all men to get a Stacy your Brain is fried from incel brain rot .

Like 20%-30% of white zoomers I see qualify as Chad, literally all of them hair mog too
But when I say it , I see packs of white dudes that look like this . All the time and I know they’re definitely fucking prime white Stacy’s without trying

Bro he’s still able to fuck young prime Stacy’s same with these guys. If you truly believe you need to be in the 5% of all men to get a Stacy your Brain is fried from incel brain rot .
View attachment 1241763
Ok? Taliban normies can do it with muslims women too. Still, the question is whether or not he is chad. Stacies can be born with genes making them hot, not intelligent. Thye're brainwashed to jump dicks and even with the capability to have sex with chad, would a stacy still say no to somebody handsome when naturally his looks also provide her with some thrill?

If you truly believe these guys aren’t slaying young prime Stacy’s you’re coping in always right rather I’m black or not I know what I’m saying .
View attachment 1241760
Your incoherent ramblings don’t prove you right

And jfl, for once someone else mentioned race first

Not a chad
Yeah jfl, his PSL ratings are as good as his racial-realism understanding :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You’re in denial if you believe that guy isn’t able to fuck prime young Stacy’s some you guy are deeply obsessed with the psl scale and not into real life . That guy can fuck any young Stacy he wants
No jfl, more like becky’s

We just need this to happen to Chads down below.

200.gif

View attachment 1241707If you say this isn’t a chad you’re coping , if you’re in school you consistently see white dudes that look like this in group whites truly have super human genetics, they mass birth people with super attractive faces
Yep you aren’t kidding not just Chads but even some white normies according to this chart
IMG 8934

Yeah jfl, his PSL ratings are as good as his racial-realism understanding :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yea he’s overrates too much. Legit rates standard Zoomers as chads. He needs to be taught what the aesthetics are for a genuine gl person.

I’d also say Stacies are more rare than chad Ez too which he overrates as well.

Yea he’s overrates too much. Legit rates standard Zoomers as chads. He needs to be taught what the aesthetics are for a genuine gl person.

I’d also say Stacies are more rare than chad Ez too which he overrates as well.
No point in trying to explain anything to him, it’s like speaking to a brick wall.

And ye stacies are much more rare
Yep you aren’t kidding not just Chads but even some white normies according to this chart
View attachment 1241879
outdated stats

Foids nowadays like feminine boys or thugmaxxers
Technically, they always did, but only with pretty, effeminate boys, not ugly ones. If you have perfect GENETIC symmetry, you are automatically more "feminine", but if you have a feminine but unattractive face, like a round, shitty one, you are just another negative sub.

About the post... HE is not a "chad" grade 10/9, maybe an elite normie, like 7.9, because if chad were common according to the topic's proposal, the word "chad" would not make sense, because they are predominant 5%, it is rare.Obviously this elite normie mogs me, because I am a negative truecel. But... HE IS NOT CHAD.

Of course this normie fucks more pussies, most of us have dysgenic traits, and the billionaire betabuxx with privileged access are also a small percentage, I would say 10% to 15%.

Last edited:
I’m right both of you are wrong I’m a smart nigger cope and there’s only two rcae s

You're half right, "he's a chad" compared to you. Because for a foid he's an elite normie, chads are rare, and the concept of a chad wouldn't exist if they were common. And if they were really common, most of this generation wouldn't have the dysgenic characteristics pointed out by the latest sociological studies.

You're half right, "he's a chad" compared to you. Because for a foid he's an elite normie, chads are rare, and the concept of a chad wouldn't exist if they were common. And if they were really common, most of this generation wouldn't have the dysgenic characteristics pointed out by the latest sociological studies.
This is dumb because most white women only date chads and they start at 14 and practically all young women have had boyfriends are you saying that these young women didn’t date chads

This is dumb because most white women only date chads and they start at 14 and practically all young women have had boyfriends are you saying that these young women didn’t date chads
What do you mean by boyfriend?

YOU'RE LOOKING AT A FOID'S LIFE THE WRONG WAY.

Most girls have had several normie boys in their sluttier phases, and they all know it.

Missing a kiss with a normie boy doesn't mean he's your boyfriend (foids are whores), because there are already millions of other people who like her, or she's sitting on other dicks.

The understanding remains the same as per the word chad it is 5% therefore it is rare and not common.

He "is chad" compared to you. Because in the eyes of any foid, as stated before, he is an average elite normie that she will kiss, and that doesn't mean he is chad, he is just above average (as a conditional normie) because of the massive amount of truecels being produced instantly in the world.

nah chads are rare, you probably wouldn't even meet one usually unless you were a foid looking for them