Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads are a by-product of cuckdom and matriarchism

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
One of the more depressing theories i've heard is the one essentially stating that matriarchist societies produce more chads compared to based patriarchies.

The theory goes like this:
-In a patriarchist society,it is not women that choose their mates;rather it is the male relatives of said women(usually their dad) and dads,as with other men,choose their son in law not because of their chaddish physical traits but because of their wealth,prestige,bloodlines,and merit.

This means that in a patriarchy a 3/10 man can get 10 wives and produce a bunch of 3/10 offsprings as long as he is aggressive enough,hardworking enough,and connected enough.
(Which is why arabs and other asian people are aggressive and thuggish,because in a patriarchist world if you are not aggressive and hostile you wont make it far in life)

In a matriarchy,however(like the good ol' Netherlands or Sweden) the women choose their own mates.
And foid,as we all know,choose only the top chads,everything else be damned.
Bonus point if those chads are agreeable to women and are willing to be fucked in the ass by m'ladies.
As a result;in countries like Scandinavia only chads with whiteknight tendencies get to laid.This means all their offsprings(modern day Swedes,etc) are all weak,feminized and chaddish in the same time.

(One can expand this theory even more.For example,it can be argued that Chinese men all look and think the same because in the Legalistic Chinese civilization only obedient,standard-looking and sheepish Imperial Bureaucrats who abide by Confucianism and think the same things can get far in life and have many wives)

i wish i was chad

20050.jpg

i wish i was chad

It's over for many men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back