Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chads and Stacies get beaten up by Armeniancels after breaking into Church and disrespecting it.

Beating wasn’t severe enough.

Based Christians

Of course it was a Middle Eastern Christian and not a cucked western christian to do this.

Even if the context is wrong it's nice to see Chads and Stacies getting what they deserve for disrespecting religions and thinking they are untouchable because of their attractiveness.

What's even worst is that they were from France entering a foreign country church, and deliberately being disrespect and acting a fool. What a bunch of idiots, good riddance.

Last edited:
And as always foids don't get punished.

Even if the context is wrong it's nice to see Chads and Stacies getting what they deserve for disrespecting religions and thinking they are untouchable because of their attractiveness.
Agreed. Stupid faggots. They shouldn’t mock the only institutions which give incels a chance.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Praying to the lawd that the whores got slapped off camera too

brings a smile to my face

I'm an atheist but I would never disrespect someone's church. If I don't like something, I don't go there.

The idiots deserved the beating, but it's very shameful that

Deserved but I don't care what you did, accepting that type of beating without any type of retaliation is hyper cucked. Don't play the deliquent thug if you won't follow up when it's time for consequences.

Only the guys got beaten. Women got away once again

They're cucks for only beating the men and not the rosties too. They were the ones they were showing off for.
Damn @Saudade your thread title may not be entirely accurate ngl

Most of these males look incel(-lish), except for the lanky one (of course!). Also, screw religion. Imagine still believing in fairy tales.

Based for beating those pricks up:feelsLSD: but as usual foids don't get punished:feelswhat:

Fake as fuck.
Christian cucks are so bad at acting JFL

The foids deserved some dick seeing as they love it so much.