Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads and normie guys can spot incels

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

Interesting read. When the writer of the article asks if she noticed the incel, her answer is depressing suicidefuel

Whatever. This faggot just assumes every ugly man is an incel giving him dirty looks because he's jealous of him being a hapa with a wife. In reality, the author was likely staring at him.

Whatever. This faggot just assumes every ugly man is an incel giving him dirty looks because he's jealous of him being a hapa with a wife. In reality, the author was likely staring at him.

Wow he is a total dick, I can't believe how much insulting and denigratory he is against a man who looked at him a little because he was ugly and how much he praises himself.

That confirms what most of us already know. We're invisible.

Also, don't laugh too hard at the gigacope he's displaying.

maxresdefault.jpg

Prick has so many presumptions about a man from a fucking glance.

This, that guy acts like hes all high and mighty thinking hes a chad or something, jf he stared at my on the train id strangle him

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait...is that him? The writer I mean

Edit - never mind yes it is

"The second takeaway from this is that: I felt pretty good about this. I like to think of myself as a nice guy who wishes everybody the best, but after spending so much of my life at the bottom of the totem pole, as an involuntary celibate (the difference between “involuntary celibate” and “incel” is the same as the difference between “men going their own way” and “MGTOW”)…yeah, it feels good to let the world know that I’m a sexually viable man and I am dedicated entirely to this one beautiful woman."

"The second takeaway from this is that: I felt pretty good about this. I like to think of myself as a nice guy who wishes everybody the best, but after spending so much of my life at the bottom of the totem pole, as an involuntary celibate (the difference between “involuntary celibate” and “incel” is the same as the difference between “men going their own way” and “MGTOW”)…yeah, it feels good to let the world know that I’m a sexually viable man and I am dedicated entirely to this one beautiful woman."

View attachment 98344

Yet, when he’s not looking she probably has a group of guys running a train on her

This guy ripping a person to shreds for no reason other than to gloat and brag about how he is a "viable mate", it just shows you the mentality Men have when perceiving their own gender.. this is 100% the problem with society.. how it is always the fault of the Man for his own feelings, when on reality it takes two to Tango. Bring on WW3.
Prick has so many presumptions about a man from a fucking glance.
The power of looks.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg
How do you know that, that's him? Isn't that Jerry Liu?

"barbaric gentleman"

waht the fuck is this bro

"barbaric gentleman"

waht the fuck is this bro

I don't know, its the stupid name he gave himself.

The guy is a total jerk, for sure, but the ending is depressingly true ---- incels are invisible to foids.

What a piece of shit. I hope his wife divorce rapes him and he goes back to being incel forever.

Low-tier normies like him are the scum of the earth, a thousand times worse than chads.

We have a real alpha there lol

I did not say a word to him
true alpha which he is according to the domain but in fact isn't would call anyone out for staring.

As has been said before, he probably was the one staring(has everyone seen my girlfriend yet??? (Lmao read it again it's exactly about that))

Yes it's sad we are invisible to foids.

I don’t know for sure so I don’t want to jump to any conclusions.
keeps calling a random a random stranger a jealous angry virgin. He's less self aware than the average thot.

Still:
This guy is a coping orbiting faggot and he knows it's just a matter of time until he gets cucked.

And she didn’t even notice that there was a guy there at all, to say nothing of dirty looks.

I found this strange because she is usually extremely aware of her surroundings, to a much greater extent than I am myself. Often when we’re out and about, she’ll notice weird things and people much faster than I do. She is not oblivious in the slightest.
Someone please tell him it's the chad detection radar, because she's certainly looking for chad or a smarter orbiter who doesn't See her as an accessoire to show off. Women smell men's desperacy and jealousy and she probably felt awkard for her retarded low self esteem not-even-beta male

One more edit: I'm sure we've all seen crazy or ugly people in public but seriously how fucked up can someone be to spend more than 2 thoughts about such a person. OR WRITING A BLOG POST ABOUT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT? Tell me, please

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty fucking obvious and a s simple as using your fucking eyes. The only thing separating us from everyone else is our looks

Faggots about page:
I seek to give the world my…mostly valid advice on music, writing, art, martial arts, physical culture, politics, philosophy, literary reviews, survivalism, sex, and more for the aspiring Ubermensch.

Like all bloggers in the “neo-masculine” corner of the internet, I’m a powerlifting kung fu master who has a full library (complete with sliding ladders) in which I make love to exotic beauties from the four corners of the Earth.

Join me, and let me tell you of the days of high adventure.

Can't believe there's people out there self-loving on this level. On a public blog. Wouldn't you feel stupid?
There's actually "Join 73 other subscribers" stated. gotta be IRL "friends" that laugh behind his back about him. How could they not

Yes I'm slightly triggered

I can spot a incel easily. Ugly + usually socially awkward due to autism or some shit. It's so easy that it's a pattern.

What a faggot. If he was a real "alpha" he would have approached the guy staring. I swear to God the internet has turned everyone into a fag.

What a faggot. If he was a real "alpha" he would have approached the guy staring. I swear to God the internet has turned everyone into a fag.
in a normal world he'd beat him

The person described in the post looks like mr Putin.

A foid can see you are virgin by looking at your eyes. and every normie can do same.

maxresdefault.jpg
Thats the author? Fucking lol I hope he falls into a sinkhole and dies

maxresdefault.jpg
never began for him he is bald and ricecel and probably manlet