Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadpreet mogger with a Stacy that you would never get! (Brutal)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-

View: https://imgur.com/FohBC17

bro is 6’1 and on top of that has a solid jawline.
(But of course the sun wouldn’t rise and set without posting ‘cope’ down in the comments by some users)

He is tall and goodlooking, all he needs to get a gf. Race is a cope, if the person is not a low status race, is never the dealbreaker.

Dude doesn't even look Indian same with most Chadpreets

He is tall and goodlooking, all he needs to get a gf. Race is a cope, if the person is not a low status race, is never the dealbreaker.
truthpill

Oh they're doing hip thrusts alright :foidSoy::chad:

fake curry. Invader rape baby. Pure blood curry = manlet

ethnicel = fakecel

As expected, a lightskin curry! :feelswhat:
and tall he's minimum 5'10 most likely 6foot
Dude doesn't even look Indian same with most Chadpreets
:feelskek::feelskek: I keep telling you retards that chadpreets usually don't even look curry
its why they slay

they can liemaxx to foids about their race, camo themselves with race/culture with higher smv like spics/sand niggers/even Mediterranean

I myself don't look anything like an average shitskin curry but can't ascend due to my subhuman height:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

they can liemaxx to foids about their race
cope. He has openly admitted about the discrimination in dating market against browns and made countless videos on it and gained millions of views.

He could fake being mexican, arab or med, barely even a curry.

>chadpreet
>looks Italian

Me = jfl

cope. He has openly admitted about the discrimination in dating market against browns and made countless videos on it and gained millions of views.

share his channel you bitch :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: