Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadlites try to get incel laid with makeover, foid referrals and club night; spoiler, they fail

N

newlyawakened

Officer

Also look at how much the club sluts just randomly come on to the chadlites who aren't even trying.

Last edited:
Should've just paid for a trip to the Philippines.

Lame as fuck tbh.

I think I saw the prequel to this.

Yet that guys mogs me from here to Pluto

not even a millisecond!

Not even incel fuck this
Try doing it with this guy

Not even incel fuck this
Ethniccel

Bro if you think this man can get laid by going to any club on earth I got a bridge to sell u
ITS OVER FOR ETHNIC CELS ACNE CELS AND GLASSES CELS

If he really wanted him to get laid us tinder foids dont go to clubs to pick up guys its not 2009

this is going to be painful to watch

Aside from Tinder, a club is pretty much the most difficult place on earth for a sub-8 to get laid. They should have just hired a prostitute for him; that's the only thing that would have worked.

I barely watched it tbh but that guy mogs me hard

too long to watch,did he ascended with that foid?

too long to watch,did he ascended with that foid?
No. The YouTuber chadlites, due to their looks and high social media clout (several foids in the video said they were open to it "for the clout"), managed to peer pressure an extremely drunk Latina foid into briefly making out with him and another tattooed foid into allowing him to take shots off her fake tits. Both foids claimed they were down to perform sexual acts on him, but then the tattooed foid disappeared and the Latina, who they brought back to their place, deliberately asked for extra drinks until she threw up so she wouldn't have to fuck him. If you pause the video when the incel is showing his texts from the day after, she also makes up a fake excuse not to meet up with him before he leaves town.

At one point they also tried to get a 3-way makeout session going between the Latina foid, another foid friend of hers and the incel, and the two foids just started making out in front of the incel's face, totally ignoring him. That must've been a huge blackpill for the incel, you know they would never have done that with the chadlites.

That said, I think the chadlites might have impaired him to some degree as they kept announcing to foids that he was a virgin and even were calling him 'the virgin' in the middle of the club, rather than truly embracing him as one of their guys. It's very clear these chadlites were just out to get YouTube views, not seriously help the incel out.

Last edited:
Clubs are probably the worst place for any incel to go if they hope to meet women. Those places are filled with thots looking to score a Chad for a night. They are like Tinder in real life.

Normies don't go to clubs, they use social circle and that's the best an incel could hope for, getting into that normie game. Night clubs are for Chads only.

How's that guy a Chadlite?

Mid-tier normie at best

Aside from Tinder, a club is pretty much the most difficult place on earth for a sub-8 to get laid. They should have just hired a prostitute for him; that's the only thing that would have worked.
Expecting to get laid in a club as a sub8 male is plainly retarded.

the """incel""" mogs me by a solid 2-3 points lol

Not even incel fuck this
Try doing it with this guy

Finally a person I actually mog(not that that's saying much). I still feel for my fellow blackcel brother though. This world is too cruel towards us.

Going to clubs while under 180 cm is just asking for extra pure suicide fuel.

He actually ascended in the end. About a year after this video