Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlites and HTN are the main problem, not Chads

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
We talk a lot about Chads taking foids, but actual Chads are pretty rare. Chads usually stick to Staceys and Staceylites and don't go below that.

It's the Chadlites and normie tallfags that ruin it for average and ugly males. Chadlites struggle with Stacylites so they go below and get average Beckies easily.

This creates the hypergamy problem for average and sub average males as they have to compete and jestermaxx hard to get with an average Becky.

I agree normies are a cancer that take up most women and turn them into whores. The main problem with chads existence though is that he drives up women's standards, no matter how little chads there are and how many women there are, there will always be a man who raises the bar of standards to high for sub-normie tier men.

If anything oofy doofys are the biggest problem because they’re around your looks level yet they completely lack self respect and are willing to let foids dominate them. They can even fuck up the chances for chadlite because he’s not hot enough to dominate the relationship like chad so foids would rather choose a doormat, kek

View: https://youtu.be/-C6qo4XItqs

If anything oofy doofys are the biggest problem because they’re around your looks level yet they completely lack self respect and are willing to let foids dominate them. They can even fuck up the chances for chadlite because he’s not hot enough to dominate the relationship like chad so foids would rather choose a doormat, kek

View: https://youtu.be/-C6qo4XItqs

None of these guys are ugly, it's just normies dating women. Remember that normies do get women and have relationships in their life.

Last edited:
anything chad in its name is a problem, trust me males like these don't last long in collapsed societies

you really think bluepilled cuckservative will be ok to find his trad whore wife is with a chad??

chads used to be lynched or castrated or both. this was enough deterrent to force them to give up.

Very few incels are really uglier than these guys too

examples?
?? i dont have examples from 1960s my guy
its what my grand pa used to tell me
its why infidelity was criminalized

all the degen casual sex today is because of anonymity of dating apps, take that away and it becomes difficult for both foid/chads to sleep around

Fakecels maybe. None of the guys there are below 4/10.
The pram pusher in the thumbnail, the nordwooded guys at 20:39/24:32 would definitely get rated sub4 if they posted a selfie here, kek

You contradicted yourself. You said chadlites are the problem because they cant easily get stacylites ( their looksmatch ). Who do stacylites go for then? For chads. That means that chads date down too so they are part of the problem. Anyway, i see your point and that is that there are very few chads so they dont make a difference while there are much more chadlites and HTNs. The main issue imo is that men have lower standards and higher sex drive so regardless of their looks level they will date down at some point.

I constantly see ugly tallfags with good looking short petite foids.
Height is everything you need to ascend unless you look like an utter monkey.
@currycel⁰

Normies as a whole are the problem

4/10 wont get you shit in west, while sub 8 is retarded theory
i do believe in sub 6.5
Massive cope I have seen 4/10 guys with girls and in most of the couples in the video the guy is below 6.5.

Male libido is like 10x female libido (not a scientific measurement).

That means all foids would be sexually satisfied with only 10% of men.

All the other men are thus superfluous. Disposable.

This is where the problem is: supply and demand. Male demand for sex is huge, female supply of willing fucks is small.

they outnumber the chads

Chadlites are uncommon too. The “chads” the autists see irl are tall HTN white guys.

We talk a lot about Chads taking foids, but actual Chads are pretty rare. Chads usually stick to Staceys and Staceylites and don't go below that.

It's the Chadlites and normie tallfags that ruin it for average and ugly males. Chadlites struggle with Stacylites so they go below and get average Beckies easily.

This creates the hypergamy problem for average and sub average males as they have to compete and jestermaxx hard to get with an average Becky.
No, chads typically pump and dump everyone but it's mainly simps and foids who are you blame for the current state of soyciety.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back