Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlite school shooter gets fan mail from young girls

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
There you have it folks. This man killed like 15 ppl but girls only care about how good he looks.

Chadlite Cruz:

Fan mail: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/03/2...an-mail-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school/

Now time for the sweet sweet life fuel. Check out the victims.
They are all future Stacie’s and chads!!!

Oh the life fuel. These Stacie’s would have went to college and would have fucked chad every weekend while ignoring incels.

Fuck these roasties.

Just fucking lol at you if you think this oblivion wood elf is chadlite

This guy is even worse of than us now. He will spend the rest of his life in jail and he will never even see a female again, knowing that females actually are attracted to him but he is stuck in a place where they can't get to him. So while Tyrone will take him from behind he can spend the rest of his life dreaming of pussies while knowing they would be easily available to him if he was outside.

I'd rather be incel or dead than in his place!

Just Be School Shooter Theory

The reality is this shows the absolute state of women. No woman would give him a second look and now they are swarming him? Psychotic freaks. It’s like the girls that swoon over ER now (altho tbh ER was a mentalcel he was not ugly enough to be truecel)

Just fucking lol at you if you think this oblivion wood elf is chadlite

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

How is Cruz a Chadlite? He looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

ER would get fan mails too. It's not about your looks, school shoo or any other mass killing is an achievement which grants pussy.

i knew he reminded me of something, thanks ahaha

both him and ted cruz have the same phenotype, fucking weird tbh but anyway this subhuman's face wouldn't be even be used by roasties to wipe their shit, jfl at low iq's here calling him chadlite.

both him and ted cruz have the same phenotype, fucking weird tbh but anyway this subhuman's face wouldn't be even be used by roasties to wipe their shit, jfl at low iq's here calling him chadlite.
He mogs everyone on this forum

hes not a chadlite, but hes not bad looking so of course some slut thought he was hot

"Chadlite"

In which dimension is he a Chadlite?

I think he slightly mogs me but he's not a Chadlite by any means, what the fuck are you smoking lmao

Hybristophilia. Even the ugly autist ones get fangirls. The likes of Ted Bundy get more though.

Normie + Status = Femnoids

I see an elf, no Chad.