Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over chadlite christian friend dating a 15 yo JB

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Just went to see two friends of mine and have a small talk and he told me about his new gf. I mean, it's good knowing he has someone, he's such a cool guy and a real friend, he deserves it but... Man I felt like shit for a moment.

You know, as much as we want to see our friends and the people we love succeed, it feels so painful being left behind at something. This girl attend to the same church as I used to (and I was kinda responsible for his conversion to some extent and invited him to attend to this church when I was a god believer), something that I remember is that this girl seemed to hate me, she'd barely look at me or give me any greetings, always had this disgust face and then he tells me how of a nice and mature girl she is and I was like blown away.

Then I started to remember how things were back when I met this guy... He was always ahead of me. In everything. No matter how much I tried, things simply didn't work for me... :feelsrope:

I will never understand how can you keep having a chad "friend". He will never understand you or your situation and will only make you feel worse.

Honestly I would just dump him

If he's 18+ report him to the police, grab your popcorn and flipchair, then watch the show

I will never understand how can you keep having a chad "friend". He will never understand you or your situation and will only make you feel worse.

the mogging was brutal sometimes, but I don't even mind it anymore at this point I like having him around, this guy became my friend back in middle school when no one wanted to, he's a good friend, a rare thing. He tried help me many times and I tried to explain my situation as well but we live in such different realities. Tbh it is a difficult and complex thing to understand as a normie.

Send him to heaven

Mogs me at having friends

Family2.jpg

bluepillers: 51

take a shot everytime threads like these have many bluepillers

Just went to see two friends of mine and have a small talk and he told me about his new gf. I mean, it's good knowing he has someone, he's such a cool guy and a real friend, he deserves it but... Man I felt like shit for a moment.

You know, as much as we want to see our friends and the people we love succeed, it feels so painful being left behind at something. This girl attend to the same church as I used to (and I was kinda responsible for his conversion to some extent and invited him to attend to this church when I was a god believer), something that I remember is that this girl seemed to hate me, she'd barely look at me or give me any greetings, always had this disgust face and then he tells me how of a nice and mature girl she is and I was like blown away.

Then I started to remember how things were back when I met this guy... He was always ahead of me. In everything. No matter how much I tried, things simply didn't work for me... :feelsrope:
Drop dime on him
I want to have sex with JB.

Also this.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Last edited:
Imagine being able to fuck a 15 year old JB and get away with it JFL. Chad can't lose.

seems like he is following the steps of the pastors.

something that I remember is that this girl seemed to hate me, she'd barely look at me or give me any greetings, always had this disgust face and then he tells me how of a nice and mature girl she is and I was like blown away.
Bruuuuutal, this shows the difference in how a foid treats an incel and how she treats a chad/chadlite.

this was common in the church i attended recently, inside church communities it's not uncommon for 15 year old women to date men all the way up into their mid-twenties. I knew an 18 year old girl dating a 29 year former heroine addict. JFL.

this was common in the church i attended recently, inside church communities it's not uncommon for 15 year old women to date men all the way up into their mid-twenties. I knew an 18 year old girl dating a 29 year former heroine addict. JFL.
jfl that's what always happens in churches. Recently converted chads go there after doing drugs, sleeping around and shit to get their prime virgin wifes. While churchcels rot.

Untrue

Tell him about how she treated you