Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlite bartender kills incel rugby player with a single punch

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
The moral of the story is that you get in a fight only if you're bigger and stronger than your opponent. I am not saying that you shouldn't stand up for yourself but be smart about it, sometimes retreat is the only option.

Bartender:

6581076 6423817 image a 13 1543040012744

Incel looking dude:

23196468 7869153 Dual Irish US citizen Danny McGee 21 m 34 1578581243950
6581064 6423817 image m 12 1543040005480

The real black pill:

Irish bartender sobs in New York court as he is sentenced to just SIX MONTHS jail for one-punch death​

Damn he never stood a chance against that Giga Chad. The Giga Chad probably had a threesome after that.

Hopefully St. Blackopscel took that incel to paradise

The moral of the story is that you get in a fight only if you're bigger and stronger than your opponent. I am not saying that you shouldn't stand up for yourself but be smart about it, sometimes retreat is the only option.
CALL THAT CHADNIGGER RIGHT NOW I'LL GIVE THIS CHADPRIVILEGEDSCUMFUCK PIECE OF SHIT FACE SURGERY WITH MY BARE FUCKING SANDNIGGER HANDS

What a pathetic death

This is why you should always carry a gun. Fighting is retarded unless you are training for UFC or boxing.

What a pathetic death
And his former club described him as a gentleman with a sense of humor LOL. While the bartender had a couple of lays while not being a "gentleman".

that's why bars needs to be cleansed by cleanERs (janitors)

Stacies had probably gratified him by giving him awesome sex and carrying his seeds after this incident.

687368-994bce54877efd8865627aefa2c1b68e.jpg

jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

he fell for his own larp, oi im a rugby player innit im a tough bloke:feelskek::feelskek:

size=everthing, manlets ignore this at ur own peril

If he was an Incel he would get life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back