Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfishing: White Chad convinces Muslim girl to disrespects her holy book

• Thread starter TerryFuckinHawkins
  • Start date
Fucking cumslut whore. Idc if she disrespects quran but i cant stand whores like this.

Fuckkk ragefuel and it's over. I can understand if Indonesian Muslim foids send nudes, but disrespecting Quran like that, it's just extremely eye opening. Now I know even my countryfoids would do anything for white chads. It's over. I'M GOING to see jokER in cinema to cope with this one. Massive blackpill

In Germany most Turks and Arabs are chads and dominate the urban centers

I don't know how it is in Germany, but acting as though "white" doesn't equal "right" in the eyes of foids is a massive cope.

Do you think western stacies are attracted to Osama Bin Laden, for instance?

Western foids are very suspicious of middle eastern men, I'm pretty sure.

They can relate to native men better.

I really don't buy it!

I don't know how it is in Germany, but acting as though "white" doesn't equal "right" in the eyes of foids is a massive cope.

Do you think western stacies are attracted to Osama Bin Laden, for instance?

Western foids are very suspicious of middle eastern men, I'm pretty sure.

They can relate to native men better.

I really don't buy it!
Yeah, lets take Bin-Laden, the number one stereotype for Muslims and Arabs in the western world, ofcourse....(It's not like eal life Muslims/Arabs actually have the best clothes on, the most expensive cars and are highly social, no, they all dress and look like Bin-Laden)

No, I don't need Americans telling me what I see daily and that is brown Muslims dominating urban society and they literally fuck the hottest bitches around because women want alphas, not soy boy faggots.
Lol, there are countless sites on the net where germans complain that their women only want "Südländer" or "Kanaken"(like "nigger" for sandpeople)

JFL she's already dead

fb0.jpg

Chad can convert any foid to his religion.

Muh Islam religion will save the west, jfl

fuck off OP. leave the religious shit out of it
find out her parents names and send that picture to them.
they're kill her to save their family honour

How many times does this need to be explained. Women have no loyalty to their religion, race, country or whatever ideology they were born into. When Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, GIGAChadpreet, GIGAChadWong comes into the picture. Any beliefs or morals they had gets thrown out of the window and they essentially become Chadism followers.
fixed

fuck off OP. leave the religious shit out of it
find out her parents names and send that picture to them.
they're kill her to save their family honour
Locate her parents and send it to them.

She'll be lucky if she only gets 100 lashes :feelshmm::feelsokman:
Yeah OP should send these pics to her brothers and family members, a big chance she'll get killed by the government for blasphemy laws (especially if she lives in Atjeh).

OP, you are cucked if you haven’t done this yet. Shame on you.