Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadfishing: White Chad convinces Muslim girl to disrespects her holy book

• Thread starter TerryFuckinHawkins
  • Start date
TerryFuckinHawkins

TerryFuckinHawkins

Greycel
Chad convinces Muslim girl to disrespects her holy book

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 8.13.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 8.13.45 PM.png
    689.5 KB · Views: 1,701
  • muslim.jpg
    muslim.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,652
When Muslim foids see white people they leave Islam and worship the white man as their new god.

fuck off OP. leave the religious shit out of it
find out her parents names and send that picture to them.
they're kill her to save their family honour

I have video of 1st gen Yemen American girl stripping, she is 21 and moved to USA when she was 15, she is medical student. I know her real name and facebook. She acts respectable on her facebook but in a few clicks I can see her spread her asshole.

Locate her parents and send it to them.

She'll be lucky if she only gets 100 lashes :feelshmm::feelsokman:

just convert to Islam bro

JFL she's already dead

Women can’t be faithful. That’s why God made men have dominion over women, to lead and guide them.

Ragefuel for muslimcels

There are a few pictures between the profile of the girl and the other picture missing.
Post the context and what happened in between, faggot.

if i had to choose a superpower id choose good looks

>Muslim
>Using a non-Islamic dating site

Teeeheee

Muslim whores tumblr pffe23XBlZ1uxx5uc 540
Muslim whores tumblr oedubsENNi1v7grqxo1 1280
Muslim whores tumblr pffe1v86T81uxx5uc 540
Muslim whores tumblr pbkszeDB9t1sb2rhpo1 1280
Trad muslim foid
Muslim foids and chad
Muslim women are pure

Dumb question, but how is this disrespecting the holy book?

How many times does this need to be explained. Women have no loyalty to their religion, race, country or whatever ideology they were born into. When Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet, ChadWong comes into the picture. Any beliefs or morals they had gets thrown out of the window and they essentially become Chadism followers.

How many times does this need to be explained. Women have no loyalty to their religion, race, country or whatever ideology they were born into. When Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet, ChadWong comes into the picture. Any beliefs or morals they had gets thrown out of the window and they essentially become Chadism followers.

That is also the case in my country, for generations it was considered wrong for Catholic Irish to marry a Protestant British unionist man but now girls do it yet still claim to be Irish nationalists, Irish nationalists who marry the people who we were at war with for 300 years. In the 1950s my great grandmother disowned her daughter for marrying Protestant man.

Dumb question, but how is this disrespecting the holy book?

Say I printed out a picture of your face then used it to wipe my ass.

Would you say that's a respectful, neutral or disrespectful act?

Atomic blackpill for muslimcels.

When a hole sees a chad, she forgets everything including morality.

Dat 1st pic

And OP, do a search for Philippe Servaty. He was a white Belgian guy who went to Morocco in the early 2000s and fucked like 30+ chicks by promising he'll marry them (of course he didn't). He even took photos and they're all on the web out there -- just search on Bing Images as Google censors this shit.

Suicide fuel for @RREEEEEEEEE

JFL she's already dead
Cope. Outside of Saudi, Muslimscels are cucked as hell these days.
And now I really want to go on a Chadfishing Expedition in Islamic countries.

Cope. Outside of Saudi, Muslimscels are cucked as hell these days.
And now I really want to go on a Chadfishing Expedition in Islamic countries.
Turkey must be most cucked muslim country out there

surprised the cucked mods didn't delete this thread like they do with all WMAF threads.

surprised the cucked mods didn't delete this thread like they do with all WMAF threads.
Those threads denounced the fact blackcels and other uncles who weren’t white exist so they had to go.

Nothing new, women have no loyalty towards their own tribe.

#enslavewomenagain

I have video of 1st gen Yemen American girl stripping, she is 21 and moved to USA when she was 15, she is medical student. I know her real name and facebook. She acts respectable on her facebook but in a few clicks I can see her spread her asshole.
I don't know why you don't show that shit to their parents or whatever, or sell them the videos

I see a future Canadian refugee

Ragefuel. Send the pic to her family and parents. I hope they discipline this whore.

Ragefuel. Send the pic to her family and parents. I hope they discipline this whore.
Yep they should show her what happens to whores who renounce the ways of Islam and fall to degeneracy.

Yeah OP should send these pics to her brothers and family members, a big chance she'll get killed by the government for blasphemy laws (especially if she lives in Atjeh).

When Muslim foids see white people they leave Islam and worship the white man as their new god.
Literally the opposite in western Europe where white women will take on headscarves and marry sandn!ggers while they will only give their children muslim names.
JBW does not exist in Europe and is just another anti-white trope.

Locate her parents and send it to them.
please please please please please do this OP @TerryFuckinHawkins , in the spirit of the #thotaudit etc

I don't know why you don't show that shit to their parents or whatever, or sell them the videos
I could get arrested for that but I
might dox all the girls the week before I rope

Post full convo and ask for video. You could've easily get that pic from somewhere else.

Post the video nigga.

Literally the opposite in western Europe where white women will take on headscarves and marry sandn!ggers while they will only give their children muslim names.
Yeah, like 3 sand nigs marry white women, it’s pretty negligible. The majority of refugees/migrants are incels. Rape is their cope.

That is just, such nonsense. I am 1/2 turk and incel. Ya'll are coping on some race shit.

Jfl
Chad is the Anti-Deity