Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfishing: She hasn't caught on

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
Been chadfishing this girl for about a month now as a tiktok eboy with a following and she has not noticed or questioned a thing. She seems more occupied with the thought that a Chad had any interest in her whatsoever. She's been saying things like "if only you were here, everyone would be so jealous of us". It puts a smile on my face that she's deluded and gullible enough to not notice ive been fucking with her this whole time. Toilets develop tunnel vision when it comes to dating chads, its all about how hot he is and how big his cock is. Other factors are ignored, thats why I have no sympathy for them when they eventually get beat up or cheated on. Their lack of foresight is actually hilarious. :feelskek:

Have any SS of it? Sounds pretty fucking funny ngl.

Based Chadfishing GrAYcel :feelsYall:.

Have any SS of it? Sounds pretty fucking funny ngl.

Based Chadfishing GrAYcel :feelsYall:.
would have to scroll through alot of other shit to get the ss. Too lazy to do so my nigga.

Been chadfishing this girl for about a month now as a tiktok eboy with a following and she has not noticed or questioned a thing. She seems more occupied with the thought that a Chad had any interest in her whatsoever. She's been saying things like "if only you were here, everyone would be so jealous of us". It puts a smile on my face that she's deluded and gullible enough to not notice ive been fucking with her this whole time. Toilets develop tunnel vision when it comes to dating chads, its all about how hot he is and how big his cock is. Other factors are ignored, thats why I have no sympathy for them when they eventually get beat up or cheated on. Their lack of foresight is actually hilarious. :feelskek:
So pics of the prettyboy or chad?

hmph GrAY post pics or die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back