Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadfishing reveals that even chads are having it harder and harder

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
3-4 years ago I was chadfishing a lot, with regular insta model photos. Many foids I matched with would directly compliment on my chadfish’a looks and make suggestions for meetup. Last year I chadfished again, still got many matches but none of them got crazy over “my” looks. It was also harder for them to keep interested in the conversations. One word answers were not uncommon.

Foids have probably seen too many gl guys online during Covid lockdown so now they think it’s time to raise the pussy price again. Being chad alone is not enough anymore, you’d better be chad + unique looking + rich, otherwise just give up, kek

Women are too much entitled.

German Foids are the most entitlet and stupid foids ever also all are stupid leftist and are hypergamous as hell

I think part of it is also that they get better at detecting chadfishing

Chadfishing was probably overdone to the point where chad doesn't look special anymore.
Over for non-gigachads.

The arms race never ends.

Post your chadfish profile. Maybe it was obvious chadfish.

the gen z foids dont give a fcuk about Tinder and dating apps. They use live chat , local area Insta and such apps.

you so gen millenial with those dating apps buddy bwoy, kinda wizard

I remember Chadfishing on Tinder and sending neonazi shit to the foids that matched and they would unmatch without hesitation.

In contrast, I did the same while Stacyfishing and the men who matched absolutely didn't mind the shit I'd say.

3-4 years ago I was chadfishing a lot, with regular insta model photos. Many foids I matched with would directly compliment on my chadfish’a looks and make suggestions for meetup. Last year I chadfished again, still got many matches but none of them got crazy over “my” looks. It was also harder for them to keep interested in the conversations. One word answers were not uncommon.

Foids have probably seen too many gl guys online during Covid lockdown so now they think it’s time to raise the pussy price again. Being chad alone is not enough anymore, you’d better be chad + unique looking + rich, otherwise just give up, kek
I can confirm this. It's only among the zoomer tinder bitches - their standards are so inflated they don't even message gigachadfish anymore, and when they do, they just say hey or hi and expect chad to carry the conversation.
LESSON LEARNT; DO NOT CHADFISH WITH A CHAD UNDER 30. SAY IN YOUR BIO HE IS LOOKING FOR A SERIOUSL RELATIONSHP AND WANTS KIDS.
I now solely use chads over 30, because it is at this range that roasties want to settle down and have a family. The older the chadfish you use, the more used up roasties messaging him who want dates rather than hookups.
20 yr chadfish = zoomer bitches - don't message or message hi
35 yr chadfish = used up roasties - women messaging first, women giving longer replies, women wanting to date = more opportunities to stand up women.
If chadfish is struggling, it means real life chad is struggling. It's over for chad. You must be gigachad :feelsrope: