Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chadfishing observations: women easily believe fake profiles. You need giga-chad to actually get responses

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If I use a chad-lite or maybe a chad who fails to get responses, people on here tell me "it looks fake, blah blah". But that's not the case. I found that the chad is just not chaddy enough. Not even to get landwhales and to message him first.

Online dating is so fucked up you need a giga-chad to get women to message first or even be receptive to your messages.

Yet online dating continues to make shit tons of money scamming non-chads into thinking they have even a small chance

99/1 rule is real

deniers are coping faggots who probably believe they are "mentalcels"

99/1 rule is real

deniers are coping faggots who probably believe they are "mentalcels"

unless normies have an easy, foolproof way to get laid outside of online dating then pretty much no one is getting laid

except chad

unless normies have an easy, foolproof way to get laid outside of online dating then pretty much no one is getting laid

except chad
It's worse then I thought. Hopefully men wake up

Just as I said the other day with PUA's and their scam, incels should be able to file a class action lawsuit against dating apps and stuff.