Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is one of our only effective weapons to restore any balance

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
Chadfishing is highly effective, but it must be utilised for more than sucidefuel. Anyone who has preformed tinder experiments knows you want to rope on the spot after doing them.

You must first understand that women have no confidence. They may present themselves as strong people, but they are one insult away from losing balance on the thin tightrope which is their psyche. Do not underestimate this. A true insult from a Chad could send them into years of anguish, which is can be converted into pure lifefuel for us.

For example calling out a slightly fat girl on her subhumanity could ruin their life. Ive seen the reactions from my own tinder experiments. I know even today they are looking in the mirror feeling terrible about themselves. Skin is also a highly effective topic to bring a womens ego down to ours.

Try make it as true as possible, you can exaggorate as long as there is some element of truth to it. But they are women, so even if you make something totally up they will probably believe it.

150 foids need to rope for each incel whos live has been claimed. Only then willl my ropelust be quenched. Only then will my gigachad retire from Tinder once and for all.

This is the saddest thing I've read today, all you're doing is ruining someone's afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
This is the saddest thing I've ever seen, all you're doing is ruining someone's afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less.
You know nothing about women if you think a chad negatively commenting on her appearance would just 'ruin her afternoon'

also

Have some compassion for your incel brothers who have roped because of all the comments they recieved since a baby

This is the saddest thing I've seen today, all you're doing is ruining someone's afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less.

What a fucking cuck

High IQ op, not only that but we can also chadfish and tell girls at the end we arebt the real chad, if enough people do it in certain city, it would make femoids paranoid, and less motivated to use Tinder, suspicious about the other real chads they'd match.

This is the saddest thing I've seen today, all you're doing is ruining someone's afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less.
Go eat some Raisin Bran and think about what u just said.

We need some Ja Rulag like scenario or maybe we can somehow profit from this in a different way. Any incel who has some bar or restaurant or something?

OP is correct. when i catfished i did it sometimes. wrote "lol wrong swap sry" and than after they reply some BS i said "cmon no way u really thought i would swap for you be realistic" and i know for sure they took it hard AF.

This and also women love insults. It literally does nothing to them. They know that men insult pretty girls to get in bed w/ them (negging). They will actually assume you like them if anything and get super happy. I've seen women get so fucking happy when being insulted. Their eyes light up and they just want dick.

Just look up 'my abusive boyfriend' or 'my bullying story' on Youtube and you will see what I mean. Insulting a girl is basically a pre-requisite for getting in her pants or becoming her friend (if not gay). I have hung out and played D&D type games with soys. They inslut girls like CRAZY!

This and also women love insults. It literally does nothing to them. They know that men insult pretty girls to get in bed w/ them (negging). They will actually assume you like them if anything and get super happy. I've seen women get so fucking happy when being insulted. Their eyes light up and they just want dick.

Just look up 'my abusive boyfriend' or 'my bullying story' on Youtube and you will see what I mean. Insulting a girl is basically a pre-requisite for getting in her pants or becoming her friend (if not gay). I have hung out and played D&D type games with soys. They inslut girls like CRAZY!

Do you actually believe a women loves a very high value man picking out a genuine insecurity of theirs, and telling them? Negging is done from autists, and is always done from a position of weakness. I am talking about a real unnecessary picking on a womans weakness from a Chad, for no reason other than he can. It is nothing like negging, and women will cry for hours at my Chad over Tinder saying how much he just crushed her.

Some slut who likes to roleplay and get called names from some Chad is far from what I am suggesting.

No shit, its good cope though.

Most effective insults? Besides the obvious go-to of weight.

I agree women love insults and hate compliments. Know this from real life experience.

This is the saddest thing I've read today, all you're doing is ruining someone's afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less.
Cope if you think incel Chadfish armies won't help bring balance back into the sexual marketplace.

Do you actually believe a women loves a very high value man picking out a genuine insecurity of theirs, and telling them? Negging is done from autists, and is always done from a position of weakness. I am talking about a real unnecessary picking on a womans weakness from a Chad, for no reason other than he can. It is nothing like negging, and women will cry for hours at my Chad over Tinder saying how much he just crushed her.

Some slut who likes to roleplay and get called names from some Chad is far from what I am suggesting.

View attachment 43526

No shit, its good cope though.

"soy"

"Insult women"

Chose one.

Drop in the bucket.

The best revenge I can take against this sick western society is ascending with an Asian Asian gf and watching as it all burns to the ground.

Optimistic

Yes. I would slay if I was a total piece of shit who just insulted women all day (brief experimentation during PUA days, does not mean I'm volcel if I refuse to absolutely beat and dismantle women in ways that are criminal and illegal - the bar has been raised from calling women sluts to extreme, life ruining criminal activity or physical abuse of women). It's what makes a chad a chad. I am looking for love, and I do not believe that love has ever existed between a stacy and a chad. just cold, calculating narcissism.

My brother told me a story of a chad friend of his and son of the mayor of my hometown. A girl stumbled and almost tripped as she was walking down the stairs and he laughed uproariously and said, 'what's the matter, you weak in the knees bitch?!' (hearing this legitimately broke my heart because I knew this dude was super popular and all the girls loved him, and they hated me for being kind).

All chad does is abuse women. Even soys abuse women, as I used to play a D&D type game with some soys. There was a feminist girl and they just made fun of her nonstop and called her names (she exclusively does rape 'roleplay' in bedroom and I know this for a fact). It's pure hypocracy and the normies pretend it does not happen to keep us out of the loop and because what they do is highly illegal (police do it too. All chimpanzee politics are centered around sabotaging the sexual opportunities of chimps on the fringe of society). One of the soys threatened to kill femoids nonstop and pulled out knives (I'm sure he's on reddit, getting his dick sucked irl while he writes reviews about Flight of the Concords). They are pathetic and manipulative creatures. You cannot, up until now, have sex with and also treat nicely a foid. It has been, up until now, utterly impossible. But I want loving sex, so I seek to change the culture instead of jump on the bandwagon leading to absolute destruction.

Last edited:
Hoky shit kill yourself

Not if it hits home bro, when you get to the personal shit it breaks their self esteem, and if enough Chads do it, those foids would be ripe for incel picking

This is true. She might pout for a day but will be built right back up by her friends and other Chads. In the end she doesn't care what a random stranger says, when 10 other random strangers tell her the exact opposite.
Chads whose opinions she really cares about are:
Father/Brother
Boyfriend
Long term crush
Celebrity

Not if it hits home bro, when you get to the personal shit it breaks their self esteem, and if enough Chads do it, those foids would be ripe for incel picking

Women are an absolute mess in our world. Eating disorders, extremely low self esteem (hence this 'I'm a queen culture.' Any fat black girl with low self esteem can listen to beyonce and start calling herself a queen. Egotism means absolutely nothing but foids worship it because they are all insecure), etc.

So I guess you're right that it kind of does destroy them. I want a healthy relationship with love in it, and chad just drives women into bullemia and shit. The problem is women will literally fight you away or run away from you, call the cops on you, etc, if you compliment them (the better/more authentic and well meaning the compliment, the more likely she is to flip a shit on you). They go 'rapist attacker' mode, because apparently low status males are the only fucking ones who compliment people (eye roll).

I can't be fucked to do that.

Women have tonnes of orbiters for this reason.

Women are an absolute mess in our world. Eating disorders, extremely low self esteem (hence this 'I'm a queen culture.' Any fat black girl with low self esteem can listen to beyonce and start calling herself a queen. Egotism means absolutely nothing but foids worship it because they are all insecure), etc.

So I guess you're right that it kind of does destroy them. I want a healthy relationship with love in it, and chad just drives women into bullemia and shit. The problem is women will literally fight you away or run away from you, call the cops on you, etc, if you compliment them (the better/more authentic and well meaning the compliment, the more likely she is to flip a shit on you). They go 'rapist attacker' mode, because apparently low status males are the only fucking ones who compliment people (eye roll).
Man I don't know how much more of this blackpill I can swallow, everyday the truth just makes me more and more depressed, even if I get a gf she'll just cuck me and move on it's over. I don't think I wanna live anymore, think I wanna rope man

Man I don't know how much more of this blackpill I can swallow, everyday the truth just makes me more and more depressed, even if I get a gf she'll just cuck me and move on it's over. I don't think I wanna live anymore, think I wanna rope man

It's rough out there man. I believe in the ability to change, and quickly. All I do is spread awareness and hope that the foids who come here to gawk and troll on IT or youtube will see some of this shit and be like, 'hrm, that IS how I am, that's kinda fucked up. Maybe we should all start to change.'

It's so fucking unrealistic, but that's why it's good that I'm not alone here :)