Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is a giga lifefuel

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
So i made a chad account in a social media app, with fake credentials like being a 6ft 2 white guy and using pics of one of my chad former classmate and as expected had many foids dming me and trying to keep the conversation alive, while my foid classmates in whatsapp often dont even reply to anything formal, let alone informal chat. (IT trannies reading this the fact that foids are interested in my chadfish account proves that your retarded personality argument is as shit as the slime in your heads). It feels so goooood to ignore some foids, give aggressive/rude replies to others and outright insulting them in some cases AAAAAAAAAA.

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat). I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

Us incels are used to being treated like a dalit in India but whores who get VIP treatement all their lives and just 5 minutes of experiencing what they do to subhumans all the times is enough to drive them to a mental hospital

Show the chats, brocel:what:

So i made a chad account in a social media app, with fake credentials like being a 6ft 2 white guy and using pics of one of my chad former classmate and as expected had many foids dming me and trying to keep the conversation alive, while my foid classmates in whatsapp often dont even reply to anything formal, let alone informal chat. (IT trannies reading this the fact that foids are interested in my chadfish account proves that your retarded personality argument is as shit as the slime in your heads). It feels so goooood to ignore some foids, give aggressive/rude replies to others and outright insulting them in some cases AAAAAAAAAA.

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated

her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat).

ayy I want to see everything :feelswhere::feelshehe::feelsohh: send in PMs :feelsmage:
I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

Us incels are used to being treated like a dalit in India but whores who get VIP treatement all their lives and just 5 minutes of experiencing what they do to subhumans all the times is enough to drive them to a mental hospital

You're doing god's work.

For dickpill all women want a man with a big strong dick and big balls.. its not even about her, it is she wants that for her sons and grandsons.

So yes when a guy pulls out a tiny normie penis it matters.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic55
@Dregster @Moeggels @ReconElement @Man

Based! I dunno how you get so much time to waste on those filthy narcissistic holes:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

It's suicidefuel, you get to see what Chad gets so easily and you have no chance at.

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat). I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

3/10.

Hilarious

you are doing god's work brocel :society:

I love to break a woman's insult cherry.

She probably passed for temporary psychosis, the absolute state she was in :feelsohh::ahegao:

I wanna chadfish too but then again I think it would be kinda suifuel.

I have never matched with a low-mid tier noodlewhore let alone a noodle stacy. Finding some random good looking chad lite music artist on soundcloud or instagram, using his pic, and seeing a ton of noodlewhores match with him would be suifuel for me as a ricecel.

BASED
i should do this when i have time!!!!

and i can tell by the chats you did a number on that girl's self-esteem LOL:yes:
let the foids SEETHE:feelsdevil:

I always LOVE when people on this forum actually DO SOMETHING rebellious like THIS instead of just complaining and whining. Sorry if I sound like a normie but this is just such a breath of fresh air.

That chat is fake as fuck