Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is a giga lifefuel

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★
34d 10h 24m
So i made a chad account in a social media app, with fake credentials like being a 6ft 2 white guy and using pics of one of my chad former classmate and as expected had many foids dming me and trying to keep the conversation alive, while my foid classmates in whatsapp often dont even reply to anything formal, let alone informal chat. (IT trannies reading this the fact that foids are interested in my chadfish account proves that your retarded personality argument is as shit as the slime in your heads). It feels so goooood to ignore some foids, give aggressive/rude replies to others and outright insulting them in some cases AAAAAAAAAA.

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat). I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

Us incels are used to being treated like a dalit in India but whores who get VIP treatement all their lives and just 5 minutes of experiencing what they do to subhumans all the times is enough to drive them to a mental hospital

Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
15d 2h 6m
Please show the DMs :feelsohh:

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
149d 11h 51m
Show the chats, brocel:what:

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
331d 5h 22m
So i made a chad account in a social media app, with fake credentials like being a 6ft 2 white guy and using pics of one of my chad former classmate and as expected had many foids dming me and trying to keep the conversation alive, while my foid classmates in whatsapp often dont even reply to anything formal, let alone informal chat. (IT trannies reading this the fact that foids are interested in my chadfish account proves that your retarded personality argument is as shit as the slime in your heads). It feels so goooood to ignore some foids, give aggressive/rude replies to others and outright insulting them in some cases AAAAAAAAAA.

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated

her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat).

ayy I want to see everything :feelswhere::feelshehe::feelsohh: send in PMs :feelsmage:
I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

Us incels are used to being treated like a dalit in India but whores who get VIP treatement all their lives and just 5 minutes of experiencing what they do to subhumans all the times is enough to drive them to a mental hospital

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
23d 22h 8m
You're doing god's work.

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
234d 3h 42m
For dickpill all women want a man with a big strong dick and big balls.. its not even about her, it is she wants that for her sons and grandsons.

So yes when a guy pulls out a tiny normie penis it matters.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★
34d 10h 24m
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic55
@Dregster @Moeggels @ReconElement @Man

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★
24d 8h 40m
Based! I dunno how you get so much time to waste on those filthy narcissistic holes:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

BEEFY CHADCEL MENTALCEL, KHHV
260d 3h 25m
It's suicidefuel, you get to see what Chad gets so easily and you have no chance at.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

★★★
34d 10h 24m
Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Admiral
★★★★★
18d 40m

One of them outright asked me for a dick pic, and other sent me a selfie asking me to rate her, at which i rated her 3/10:feelskek::feelskek: she started throwing a tantrum (tell me in comments if you are interested to see the chat). I told her i am not interested in gook women and she went ballistic calling me a racist and saying how its because i have been rejected by an asian foidaloid because she could sense my personality lmao

3/10.

Hilarious

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★★★
16d 18h 34m
you are doing god's work brocel :society:

Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
15d 2h 6m
I love to break a woman's insult cherry.

She probably passed for temporary psychosis, the absolute state she was in :feelsohh::ahegao:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★★
110d 6h 12m
I wanna chadfish too but then again I think it would be kinda suifuel.

I have never matched with a low-mid tier noodlewhore let alone a noodle stacy. Finding some random good looking chad lite music artist on soundcloud or instagram, using his pic, and seeing a ton of noodlewhores match with him would be suifuel for me as a ricecel.

Dreamer-cel

Dreamer-cel

Sauce: Meru The Succubus
★★★
2d 7h 58m
BASED
i should do this when i have time!!!!

and i can tell by the chats you did a number on that girl's self-esteem LOL:yes:
let the foids SEETHE:feelsdevil:

Benito’s Footman

Benito’s Footman

Officer
1d 15h 39m
I always LOVE when people on this forum actually DO SOMETHING rebellious like THIS instead of just complaining and whining. Sorry if I sound like a normie but this is just such a breath of fresh air.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Commander
★★
55d 19h 33m
That chat is fake as fuck