Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chadfishing delusion.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I have been chadfishing for a while and now I have deluded myself into thinking I am that good looking guy. I genuinely feel these females are talk to ME instead of the guys pictures im using.

Constant messages
Wanting to meet up
Being texted first

I have deluded myself into thinking those people are speaking to me instead of this Chad I am using.

The contrast is unreal between what he got and what I go. I got robots, transexuals and desperate females asking me what I do for a job(implying I will pay for them) while having fuck all matches after months on end.

Now on my Chadfish I get genuine females wanting to speak and spend time with me. It feels like they want to spend time with myself and not this fake good looking person.

Instead of rotting on low-popularity, on my chadfish I am constantly on high popularity.

And it certainly isnt personality. I am speaking the same way I usually speak and use the same shitty "pick-up" lines I do.

With just a bit of personal experimenting, you will see that you are truly a inferior biological human organism.

Then don't chadfish unless you're going to make them waste their time, money and effort on meeting "you". lol

Then don't chadfish unless you're going to make them waste their time, money and effort on meeting "you". lol
I have had numerous show up to locations. For money I would just reverse chadfish with a female and ewhore but I havent gotten around to that yet.

Its quiet comical how they just spam my profile after being inactive for ages. And how desperate they get.

I have had numerous show up to locations. For money I would just reverse chadfish with a female and ewhore but I havent gotten around to that yet.

Its quiet comical how they just spam my profile after being inactive for ages. And how desperate they get.
Try getting steam gift cards from them and give one to me lol

Basically it's over