Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Sending a Vietnamese whore to a hotel late at night, making her waste money on a 27 minute moped taxi ride.

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
My hobby is arranging outcall sessions with whores in foreign countries, and sending them to random hotels, making them waste money on ubers/taxis. With the promise of $700 American dollars for a 12 hour booking, this Vietnamese whore travelled 27 minutes to a hotel.
Vietnam whore sent to hotel late at night

UPDATED TALLY FOR VIETNAM: 93 WHORES STOOD UP.

That is funny and based tbh, I hope you do it so much that they begin to like niggers more instead, GrAY.

over

Advanced Trolling :feelskek:

My hobby is arranging outcall sessions with whores in foreign countries, and sending them to random hotels, making them waste money on ubers/taxis. With the promise of $700 American dollars for a 12 hour booking, this Vietnamese whore travelled 27 minutes to a hotel.
View attachment 731418

Women are always bad, You see she replied with, "Fuck off" Instead of "Lets talk about this" Like a traditional girl would say

They all want money now, Women are jews.

don't stop, this is amazing kek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

based. i really wonder how low inhib someone got to be to do this. if i was u i will probably hang the phone because i am too nervous

Extremely based user but why do you have Curry/Rice Neil Prakash in your avi ?

Based, but i wouldn't use my real number for this. You can easily be exposed that way

Based, but i wouldn't use my real number for this. You can easily be exposed that way
I register new numbers every month, never had legal issues when targeting whores.

How you do that ?
Buy a $10 pre-paid SIM with cash and register it to a random ID. You just need a driver's license number. Use it for a month and throw it away. Rinse and repeat.

Buy a $10 pre-paid SIM with cash and register it to a random ID. You just need a driver's license number. Use it for a month and throw it away. Rinse and repeat.
where do you get random drivers license numbers?

where do you get random drivers license numbers?
Find some hobos outside a hostel/parole office, offer them $50 each if you can photograph their license/passport. Register your numbers to them.

View attachment 731418

Welcome to the jungle we got fun`n games

Lifefuel and coomfuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back