Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Filipino sluts get stood up at shopping centres, restaurants and chad's condo, waste money on taxis

You are on the level of St. Catfishman.
Keep on fighting the jihad for Allah and his religion (the blackpill).

Nice! Can you Chadfish Vietnamese women? I have a grudge against them.

Thank you for your service comrade.

Posting in this thread

doing God's work again!!!! all asian foids are whores

I don’t understand the point of this. You wasted a few hours of their time, maybe made them waste a few hundred dollars.

But they will go on with their life enjoying getting dicked by chads and the money they wasted will be recovERed through donations from soycuck simps

Meanwhile, you will remain an incel

It’s so pointless. But considERing the fact that most incels are low IQ as fuck, most incels will applaud you and celebrate a “meaningless victory” and you probably think you achieved something when the reality is that you wasted your own time because you didn’t change anything about their life or even your own life (in the long-tERm)

The fact that even a mod pinned this, shows how ovER it is for the forum

@Fat Link am I wrong? It’s just immature to be wasting time on something which achieves nothing, when that time could be bettER spent on doing something which makes you money and/or improves your health. Just my opinion

These posts are always amazing keep it uo

I'm chadfishing on a Filipino dating site, with a white chadfish. @lifefuel its the polish guy - check his twitter as he is now posting losts of hi res pics on there which are better than the low res shitty instagram pics we're used to using, I'll send them to you on telegram if u want.
Anyway, I arranged dates with 3 whores.
This 24 year old pinoy slut travelled nearly 40 minutes to chad's condo. I arranged to hookup, and she said ok but could I get her a taxi. I told her to get it herself but I'd pay cash when she got here. She arrived, and of course my chadfish wasn't anywhere to be seen, so she had to pay the driver herself. It cost her 640 pesos each way! Then I vide called her, got my face screenshot and blocked her.
View attachment 1044281
This Pinoy whore wasn't interested in hooking up, she said she was looking for a relationship. So I arranged to grab dinner at a restaurant in Burgos circle in Manila. She took a 25 minute taxi ride to the restaurant, she got lost and asked me to come meet her where she was waiting. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different from her pics. She actually looked like a jungle monkey - her looksmax was aborted at birth.
View attachment 1044283
And I was talking to this 28 year old flip cunt for a few hrs yesterday on the phone. She wanted to show chad around this water canal shopping mall. So she drove nearly 75 minutes from her house to the mall. She arrived around 20 minutes later, and apologised. I spoofed my location to the centre of the mall right in the water canal and made her walk around a bit. She kept asking me to send photos of where I was. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different. She actually does look different though - compare her angle frauded fakeup pic vs the video call pic :feelskek:
View attachment 1044288
In summary, 2 foids wasted money on grabs/taxis to various places late at night. And one drove a very long way to get stood up at the mall.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I'll post one of my best chadfish I've ever tomorrow, when I censore all 36 screenshots of it!
I will be doing one as well thanks Einstein brain

H
I'm chadfishing on a Filipino dating site, with a white chadfish. @lifefuel its the polish guy - check his twitter as he is now posting losts of hi res pics on there which are better than the low res shitty instagram pics we're used to using, I'll send them to you on telegram if u want.
This 24 year old pinoy slut travelled nearly 40 minutes to chad's condo. I arranged to hookup, and she said ok but could I get her a taxi. I told her to get it herself but I'd pay cash when she got here. She arrived, and of course my chadfish wasn't anywhere to be seen, so she had to pay the driver herself. It cost her 640 pesos each way! Then I vide called her, got my face screenshot and blocked her.
View attachment 1044281
This Pinoy whore wasn't interested in hooking up, she said she was looking for a relationship. So I arranged to grab dinner at a restaurant in Burgos circle in Manila. She took a 25 minute taxi ride to the restaurant, she got lost and asked me to come meet her where she was waiting. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different from her pics. She actually looked like a jungle monkey - her looksmax was aborted at birth.
View attachment 1044283
And I was talking to this 28 year old flip cunt for a few hrs yesterday on the phone. She wanted to show chad around this water canal shopping mall. So she drove nearly 75 minutes from her house to the mall. She arrived around 20 minutes later, and apologised. I spoofed my location to the centre of the mall right in the water canal and made her walk around a bit. She kept asking me to send photos of where I was. I video called her, got my screenshot and rejected her for looking different. She actually does look different though - compare her angle frauded fakeup pic vs the video call pic :feelskek:
View attachment 1044288
In summary, 2 foids wasted money on grabs/taxis to various places late at night. And one drove a very long way to get stood up at the mall.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I'll post one of my best chadfish I've ever tomorrow, when I censore all 36 screenshots of it!
How did you video call them? Did they not ask to see your face? I’m gonna try to Chad fish in the us

I don’t understand the point of this. You wasted a few hours of their time, maybe made them waste a few hundred dollars.

But they will go on with their life enjoying getting dicked by chads and the money they wasted will be recovERed through donations from soycuck simps

It’s so pointless. But considERing the fact that most incels are low IQ as fuck, most incels will applaud you and celebrate a “meaningless victory” and you probably think you achieved something when the reality is that you wasted your own time because you didn’t change anything about their life or even your own life (in the long-tERm)

@Fat Link am I wrong? It’s just immature to be wasting time on something which achieves nothing, when that time could be bettER spent on doing something which makes you money and/or improves your health. Just my opinion
It's entertainment for him. Let him be - if it helps soothe the pain, it helps.

View attachment 1044281
View attachment 1044283
View attachment 1044288
Lmao these are fucking amazing.

It's entertainment for him. Let him be - if it helps soothe the pain, it helps.

Yeah fair enough, anybody who is low IQ and immature enough to waste hours of their own time in making fake accounts with fake pics and chatting up women just for the sake of “entERtainment”, desERves to waste their time achieving nothing.

Yeah fair enough, anybody who is low IQ and immature enough to waste hours of their own time in making fake accounts with fake pics and chatting up women just for the sake of “entERtainment”, desERves to waste their time achieving nothing.
The Stupid Foids deserve it for being Entitled Whores. Why are you so bitter or on there side?

The Stupid Foids deserve it for being Entitled Whores. Why are you so bitter or on there side?

AnothER low IQ incel who thinks I’m on the foids’ side.

No I don’t think they desERve this, they desERve WORSE.

Unless I can fuck them up in a much more brutal and vicious way (which i won’t go into too much detail about for sake of not incriminating myself), I won’t bothER wasting hours of my own time in doing such petty things

especially when as mentioned before, the foids will get ovER it within a few hours by just inviting a random chad to fuck their brains out and getting simps to donate to them so they can recover lost money, meanwhile this low IQ and immature incel rots on his computER/phone doing the same thing day in day out and achieving nothing in tERms improving his own life in tERms of getting sex and/or making money.

Sad that I have to repeat myself, do you get the point? Low IQ tard

Why isn't he chadfishing IT landwhales and western roasties instead?

AnothER low IQ incel who thinks I’m on the foids’ side.

No I don’t think they desERve this, they desERve WORSE.

Unless I can fuck them up in a much more brutal and vicious way (which i won’t go into too much detail about for sake of not incriminating myself), I won’t bothER wasting hours of my own time in doing such petty things

especially when as mentioned before, the foids will get ovER it within a few hours by just inviting a random chad to fuck their brains out and getting simps to donate to them so they can recover lost money, meanwhile this low IQ and immature incel rots on his computER/phone doing the same thing day in day out and achieving nothing in tERms improving his own life in tERms of getting sex and/or making money.

Sad that I have to repeat myself, do you get the point? Low IQ tard

I understand your point a bit better now. Even if it's a waste of time I still think it's funny though.

Based Aussie. Which countrys foids are easiest to chadfish??

Takes like max 1,30 hours if bad iq, just get pics say hi, answer their ridiculous questions and just be disgusting

Takes like max 1,30 hours if bad iq, just get pics say hi, answer their ridiculous questions and just be disgusting

It would take hours if you’re talking to multiple girls

I understand your point a bit better now. Even if it's a waste of time I still think it's funny though.

I think it’s sad, that an incel would waste so much valuable time in doing something which has no real “long-lasting” impact on a Slut’s life, when he could be using that time to do something much more productive.

If he spent that much time on self-improvement and making money, he’d be able to fuck a bunch of hookERs (yes it doesn’t make you as fulfilled as having a wife/GF, but it’s bettER than nothing).

Refusing to get a hookER (when that’s your only option) because you refuse to have sex with anyone othER than a wife/GF, Is like choosing to starve to death (when the only food available is plain bread) because you refuse to eat unless the food is roast meat, caviar etc.

Last edited:
imo such guys who doing that shouldn't just say bitch is different from pictures, just say she has ugly nose, or eyes, or chin, or she is fat and it will damage them much harder than just saying they're ugly. They'll remember it for a long time and maybe even resort to plastic surgery.

Abu Incel is an outlier. I live here too and agree that being a dumbfuck is the national standard. Dumbfucks are the highest IQ aussies

He is trading his incel time for infinite smv toiler's time under guise of chad's time

Try to think another way to make it worse? Like ask them come to secluded area n get them robbed by someone else?

H

How did you video call them? Did they not ask to see your face? I’m gonna try to Chad fish in the us
When they arrived, and I've made them wait, I video call them on whatsapp or snapchat. I cover my phone cameras with black duct tape so they cannot see me on camera, they see a black screen. I take my screenshot of them on video call, to see what they look like and to compare the background to photos on google to check they are there. Then I hang up, and give them the you look different vomit excuse and watch them seethe, then block them.

her looksmax was aborted at birth.

IMG-20240307-044131.jpg

No fucking joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back