Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Sending a Kenyan tinder slut to a restaurant, she takes 2 ubers and travels a bit over 1 hr

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Last week, I set my GPS emulator to Kenya, and started matching with sluts on tinder. I just asked what she was looking for. She replied, Teehee chad here's my number text me sometime teehee :foidSoy:
I moved it to whatsapp, and asked her out. She said she works near the airport and that we could get dinner after work. I chose a restaurant on the other side of the fucking city so it was a long drive for her :feelskek: She rang once via international call to my chad number after I blocked her on whatsapp.
1685094464820197.png

I've already stood up 8 bitches with this account, and deleted it so who cares now, it's time to release their profile pics.
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

Chadfish is my biggest lifefuel, keep up this excellent work brocel

did you use a white chad's picture

how did u verify doesn't it have some verification check
Here is how you verify chadfish: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-meth...er-as-a-chadfish-or-someone-youre-not.460455/
Here are screenshots of my verified chadfish accounts (all deleted now). I've since changed to a new chad.
1675101712013081.jpg
1660761089041283.png

I talk about how shit Tinder verification in the news article about me: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/a078015dfabd097c9be9340732b8e2be

"He explained he had set up a fake Tinder account by stealing a photo of well-known American social media influencer Brett Maverick.
“I verified the Tinder account by photoshopping the hand gesture onto his picture, enlarging it on my computer screen and taking a picture of that with my phone. It was instantly verified kek,” he explained."

Chadfish is my biggest lifefuel, keep up this excellent work brocel
I am having difficulty seeing the lifefuel. If I put so much effort into deceiving people by pretending to be someone I'm not, I'd end up more depressed.

Brutal, brutal.

Here is how you verify chadfish: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-meth...er-as-a-chadfish-or-someone-youre-not.460455/
Here are screenshots of my verified chadfish accounts (all deleted now). I've since changed to a new chad.
1675101712013081.jpg
1660761089041283.png

I talk about how shit Tinder verification in the news article about me: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/a078015dfabd097c9be9340732b8e2be

"He explained he had set up a fake Tinder account by stealing a photo of well-known American social media influencer Brett Maverick.
“I verified the Tinder account by photoshopping the hand gesture onto his picture, enlarging it on my computer screen and taking a picture of that with my phone. It was instantly verified kek,” he explained."

damn they even made an article about you? you famous huh
pretty cool tricks didn't know that

what race are you btw

I am having difficulty seeing the lifefuel. If I put so much effort into deceiving people by pretending to be someone I'm not, I'd end up more depressed.

Brutal, brutal.
fakecel

How? I understand that in part OPcel he is taking revenge on the roasties but on the other hand, he is in a sadomasochistic dynamic that will not get him anywhere. She won't get out of inceldom, or she's a looksmaxx.org fakecel or who knows his life. But this, in retrospect, is still a rather sad suifuel.

How? I understand that in part OPcel he is taking revenge on the roasties but on the other hand, he is in a sadomasochistic dynamic that will not get him anywhere. She won't get out of inceldom, or she's a looksmaxx.org fakecel or who knows his life. But this, in retrospect, is still a rather sad suifuel.
I know, when you are a NEET there isn't a lot you can do except for take advantage of roasties but I understand you argument but to each his own.

Damn, lifefuel for white cels

OP do the same test but with a 5 foot 10 normie so that us white cels can cope

Why are you doing this with kenyans in particular?

Based btw

Damn, lifefuel for white cels

OP do the same test but with a 5 foot 10 normie so that us white cels can cope
Literally every white normie can post their photo and sign up for Tinder in countries like Indonesia, Thailand and even Japan and see how most of them are locationcels.

But water is wet and this is not new.

Last week, I set my GPS emulator to Kenya, and started matching with sluts on tinder. I just asked what she was looking for. She replied, Teehee chad here's my number text me sometime teehee :foidSoy:
I moved it to whatsapp, and asked her out. She said she works near the airport and that we could get dinner after work. I chose a restaurant on the other side of the fucking city so it was a long drive for her :feelskek: She rang once via international call to my chad number after I blocked her on whatsapp.
1685094464820197.png

I've already stood up 8 bitches with this account, and deleted it so who cares now, it's time to release their profile pics.
Based.

1685094464820197.png

What race was your chadfihs?

how hard is typing lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back