Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfish: Sending a Chink roastie to a museum, making her wait around, then when she gets angry and leaves, I tell her I'm in hospital

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm chadfishing a chink roastie. Today, I made her walk 15 minutes from her hotel to the museum, then she waited 9 minutes outside, before she started to go inside by herself. After 49 minutes, she angrily asked where I was, I didn't reply then she said I'm leaving, maybe you're right all the best.

Then I messaged back saying I'm in hospital... hit by a car... Played the sympathy mind game on her. I'll message her tomorrow and arrange another date for later this week.
Roastie2

Save1

Save2

She wanted to meet me because of my great personality am I right? :feelshaha:
Not the best chadfish, but it's funny how they're so forgiving of chad.

fucking based 5D chess

Based af, kek

Posts like these are what make this site great. W.

Average retarded chink slut

Women are only sympathic to chad. Thousands of incels and LTN normies are dying everyday in ukraine, while foids from their countries enjoy life as if those men never existed.

Women are only sympathic to chad. Thousands of incels and LTN normies are dying everyday in ukraine, while foids from their countries enjoy life as if those men never existed.
Do not worry... something Big will happen soon according to my close Friends. Remember 2014... in Roblox? Just wait (in Roblox).

Now make the noodlewhore visit you in hospital JFL

These threads always make me kek :feelshaha::feelshaha: good job

:lul::lul:

Best poster by far

you gonna wait for more chadfishes to index in my thread?

Can you please do a step by step lesson on how you do this? I want in :feelsdevil:

Your personality was so strong, she could smell your chadposting from miles away

you gonna wait for more chadfishes to index in my thread?
I updated it with most recent. My chadfish accounts got banned yesterday, got to visit the shops and buy more Sim cards to start again.

Tell her you don't date chinky gooks.

Can you please do a step by step lesson on how you do this? I want in :feelsdevil:

CHADFISH GUIDES
Chadfish guide:
Guide to spoofing tinder location with emulator:
Guide to verifying tinder accounts:
Guide to getting nudes:

Then I messaged back saying I'm in hospital... hit by a car... Played the sympathy mind game on her. I'll message her tomorrow and arrange another date for later this week.
Damn :feelskek: have you ever jebaited a foid like this before? How long do you think you can keep a foid on the hook for?

May your jihad against roasties devastate their self esteem :feelsdevil:

I will be praying for you :feelsokman:

It's even worse because each of those men are just living pawns on the elitist global war chess. It never began for them if they are born male. They will die a virgin on a battlefield in a war that's meaningless. Meanwhile women get to live and do evil selfish shit like this. Tbf she deserves to get played.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back