Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Sending 2 Kenyan prostitutes to random hotels, making them waste money on ubers/taxis

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I set my GPS location to a hotel in Kenya. I downloaded a heap of pictures for that hotel from tripadvisor forum. I then messaged some prostitutes in Kenya and started arranging an outcall session.
KENYAN WHORE 1
She caught the taxi and when she got to the hotel, she asked at reception for my room number. They told her my room number is fake lol. I then started sending her pictures from tripadvisor claiming I was waiting in the lobby. Lmao I hope she enjoys her taxi ride home. She rang 6 times in total.
Kenya-nigger-1.jpg

KENYAN WHORE 2
I sent her to the same hotel. She arrived and waited in the lobby. Told her to fuck off and she realised I was trolling her. She then threatened to report me to the hotel reception. She actually thought I was staying there as I sent her my live whatsapp location set to the hotel, and sent her pics of me eating in the rooftop bar (stolen from the tripadvisor forum). This hoe travelled 45 minutes in an uber lol.
Kenya-nigger-2.jpg

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks, that's 2 nigger whores who wasted money on transport and wasted their evening.

"Motherfuck"
"My time bullshit"

:lul::lul::lul:

Good job but Kenyan whores don't need to get chadfished not like they were worth anything in the first place. You need to do that with low self esteem white whales

You need to do that with low self esteem white whales
Some guys want the feel of a giant thick booty with thick thighs from the depths of the African humid jungle :forcedsmile: :ahegao:

Good job but Kenyan whores don't need to get chadfished not like they were worth anything in the first place. You need to do that with low self esteem white whales
Regular Becky and fat women need to be chadished the most. Prostitutes are used to getting screwed and already have psych issues.

Nothing better than psychologically breaking some over privileged 49er and giving her trust issues for life.

Western whores need deposits before they even accept your booking.

Western whores need deposits before they even accept your booking.
That's why I can't make them travel to random hotels in Western countries - they demand advance payment before they even order a taxi.
But I found a way to fuck with prostitutes in Australia - with my 5 chadfish numbers, I book 1 hr sessions incall to the same whore all on the same day. 1 at 1PM, another at 2.30pm, another at 4.30PM.... and I make it so her entire day is booked out. Of course nobody ever turns up for those bookings so she looses money. Fake bookings genuinely fuck over a whore's earnings. I have screenshots where they're telling how it impacts them because I didn't show up for the session lol.

All in a days work based lad!

I set my GPS location to a hotel in Kenya. I downloaded a heap of pictures for that hotel from tripadvisor forum. I then messaged some prostitutes in Kenya and started arranging an outcall session.
KENYAN WHORE 1
She caught the taxi and when she got to the hotel, she asked at reception for my room number. They told her my room number is fake lol. I then started sending her pictures from tripadvisor claiming I was waiting in the lobby. Lmao I hope she enjoys her taxi ride home. She rang 6 times in total.
Kenya-nigger-1.jpg

KENYAN WHORE 2
I sent her to the same hotel. She arrived and waited in the lobby. Told her to fuck off and she realised I was trolling her. She then threatened to report me to the hotel reception. She actually thought I was staying there as I sent her my live whatsapp location set to the hotel, and sent her pics of me eating in the rooftop bar (stolen from the tripadvisor forum). This hoe travelled 45 minutes in an uber lol.
Kenya-nigger-2.jpg

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks, that's 2 nigger whores who wasted money on transport and wasted their evening.
why do you care about whores in a shit hole country? american whores are making six figures.

KENYAN WHORE 1
Kenya-nigger-1.jpg

KENYAN WHORE 2
Kenya-nigger-2.jpg

BASED JIHADI FUCK ALL WHORES

Don't be mean to African women, they chill

do it in the west

Fucking retarded noodle thinks she deserves Chad. Then had Nerve enough to ask "what do you have against short people" as if she'd ever give a heightmatched gookcel or anyone under 5'10 a chance. I hope you made the bitch cry.

Yes maximize efficiency. JFL what you said was an oxymoron. White whales are the most delusional pos. If they were truly low self esteem they would have found there looksmatch a long time ago. Women esp fatties put up that act to attract attention from normies simps and orbiters but are Chad only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back