Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Roastie rage, experiment results from nazi chad, calling women fat, holocaust jokes with tinder thots GTFINH

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I insult a few women...
Slut hahah

Some objected to my behaviour...
Slut objects

Some fatty did a roastie rage:

Some women replied with a holocaust joke (I had a big ass swastika tatooed to my chad's bosy on his first profile pic, stacy thought it was funny to joke about it:

Some women still replied to nazi chad:

I insulted them and they still replied lmao: if you were sub-8, they'd block you.
Haha

Others replied to give chad another chance...

And others still replied to my weaponised autism:

This is a general overview of what I sent:

TLDR: I was chadfishing. My profile picture was of my chad with a massive swastika tatooed on his chest. I could insult women, and make holocaust jokes/comments and they would still reply. I sent 36 messages in 15 minutes, and received 17 replies. These are the funniest. The roastie rage at the fatty and the responses from all those preacious QUEENS! were fucking hilarious. My conclusion is: chad can be a bigot, NAZI and misognyst and still gets more replies than any subhuman on tinder. I reckon it is time to try this with a gigachad, but that is another experiment for tomorrow!
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

blackpill intensifies :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

"did you know hitler did nothing wrong?"

"I'm intrigued. Enlighten me"
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Omg! The third roastie got triggered so hard :feelsEhh:
"did you know hitler did nothing wrong?"

"I'm intrigued. Enlighten me"
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm sure she would reply the same way to this guy

Last edited:
When we say that chad can do no wrong people think it's a joke and a meme.

Meanwhile, in reality:

You should keep it up. It won't take much more time to find a whore who will be fine with it.

Women dont know anything about the nazi regime aside from a couple movies. Especially the zoomers.

You are better off making a confirmed schizo chad, pretending youre off meds and in a psychotic episode.

Women dont know anything about the nazi regime aside from a couple movies. Especially the zoomers.

You are better off making a confirmed schizo chad, pretending youre off meds and in a psychotic episode.
They know what the media tells them. The don't know anything about Goebbels, Goering, Himmler, etc. They just know Hitler = bad, but can never explain why. Most of their responses have something to do with racism, that's pretty much all you're going to get from them.

They know what the media tells them. The don't know anything about Goebbels, Goering, Himmler, etc. They just know Hitler = bad, but can never explain why. Most of their responses have something to do with racism, that's pretty much all you're going to get from them.

Id still lile to see a full blown looney toons schizo chad. Insulting and speaking in gibberish. Wonder how many would actually be ready to meet a clearly unstable chad.

Not even remotely schizo.
I insult a few women...
View attachment 424866

Some objected to my behaviour...
View attachment 424867
Some fatty did a roastie rage:
View attachment 424869
Some women replied with a holocaust joke (I had a big ass swastika tatooed to my chad's bosy on his first profile pic, stacy thought it was funny to joke about it:
View attachment 424870
Some women still replied to nazi chad:
View attachment 424873

I insulted them and they still replied lmao: if you were sub-8, they'd block you.
View attachment 424874
Others replied to give chad another chance...
View attachment 424875
And others still replied to my weaponised autism:
View attachment 424876
This is a general overview of what I sent:
View attachment 424878
TLDR: I was chadfishing. My profile picture was of my chad with a massive swastika tatooed on his chest. I could insult women, and make holocaust jokes/comments and they would still reply. I sent 36 messages in 15 minutes, and received 17 replies. These are the funniest. The roastie rage at the fatty and the responses from all those preacious QUEENS! were fucking hilarious. My conclusion is: chad can be a bigot, NAZI and misognyst and still gets more replies than any subhuman on tinder. I reckon it is time to try this with a gigachad, but that is another experiment for tomorrow!
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Lmao every single guy needs to chadfish to seee the light. Try getting their number or Snapchat after . Lmao when it’s chad these foids get short term memory loss and they’ll completely forget you insulted them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back